• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Pride appeared beside Cain without a shirt and in pajamas eating a ham and cheese sandwich. "Hey so you gonna make Aura your little puppet or something turn him into a sin," pride asked causally. "You know its funny I was just about to suggest doing that. Oh and also you guys really need to stop tormenting these guys they always manage to break out you should kill then when you have the chance or whatever." Pride just stood there with his messed up hair parts of it where burned up from the fire weavers threads.

Lust was muttering something in her room, contemplating whether to tell Pride, or get rid of the child, or run away.

Zero pulled Aura back and pushed him out the door, leaving Revnoir alone in the cells. Cain glared at Pride. "He'll be becoming one of us, and I'll be under my rule and my rule only. Revnoir's free territory, you can do what you'd like to him but keep him alive. I've got a plan for him, too." He said, leaving towards a back room of the base. Inside, shit went down.

Aura was becoming a sin. Threads would go through him, corrupting his Core, and slowly turned him into a monster.

(AAAAAAnd gtg *^* yeah yeah timing, alright, calm yourselves, I'll be back in an hour or two)

(Wait! Let aura loose on something first! Or at least let him walk around the sin bace) Aura screamed as it all happened, but they were screams of rage

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh whatever I want as long as he lives I can work with that," pride said rubbing where Aura bit him and getting closer to Rev." Ok now since your little friend doesn't want to behaive and goes biting people I'm going to rip your teeth out one by one,"pride said smiling sadistically. He then began the torture making sure Rev didn't die. He ripped out every single tooth one by one of Revs. Even began choping fingers off shocking him cutting his body up all that good stuff. Pride walked away from Rev covered in blood,"Ahh the screams of the tormented music to my ears. Pride then went to take a shower making sure Rev was alive and still trapped.

Aura stumbled around the bace now. He wasn't aura anymore.... Not realy. Loss of memory and who he is. He wandered to the last place he remembered, the cells. He saw pride tourture Rev. "Interesting...... Can we eat him....?" Aura mumbled to himself.

Pride stopped and looked over at Aura."Hey newbie they make you a sin yet or you just on a wall," pride asked teasingly. "Anyways I'm going to take a shower so do a favor for me and make sure no one eats this fella over here," pride told Aura as he walked to the showers.

Aura stared back at Revnoir with a hungery look. He couldn't eat yet it seemed. He wandered around untill he found a room that smelled nice. He bardged I'm without a second thought and found lust. Another her was not to eat, but maybe she would have food.

She immediantly rolled to the other side of the bed, dropped down and popped back up with a hand gun. She saw it was Aura and frowned. "The fuck are you doing in my room.." She hissed, pulling the hammer back on the gun, cocking it

Lust blushed and slapped Auras face away, smashing the gun into his head. "Don't be a fucking prick!" She hissed, glaring at him and wiping the gun off on the bed

zen, in the armoury was making something to replace his scythe using it had gotten a bit boring. he was working on something quite interesting using some cores from his secret stash an random parts he had found around. parts of what he did not know but they seemed to be organic in origin.

"No! *sigh* you want something to eat?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and putting the gun away. She had already guessed that he was turning into a sin. (CAN THEY PLEASE BE LIKE LUST AND GLUTTONY FROM FMA! They would be so cute, a big sister and little brother :D )

Pride walked around the base with only a towel covering his lower half. He then walked to the kitchen to get something to eat and noticed lust."Hey you seem strange I know there's something different about you but I can't put my finger on it,"pride said holding his hand to his chin and staring at her thinking intensely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back