• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Zero formed two sets of handcuffs, and they wrapped around Aura's legs and arms. He grabbed Aura by the throat and slowly crushed his windpipe. He was furious now.

(Dang, Umbra. Harshhhhhh)

Leah glared at Eve. She was getting in her way. However, Yulier was with her. Good. Finally.

'Now, what could happen to me? You know what could happen to Aura? He could be killed, or even tortured. Maybe they'll even turn him into a sin!'

By this point, Leah was yelling. She had snapped.

'Compared to what is happening to him, nothing is happening to me! Now get a grip and let's go!'

Leah turned again to continue stumbling down the hallway.

Zero formed a pipe out of his Threads, and started bashing Aura's head with it. Cain just stood there, watching with his sadistic smile.

Eve started to get slightly angry. "Better have just him dead than you both. Do you know that he is still alive?" She asked. She was being serious about not knowing if Aura was even alive.

Yulier stood there, shaking. What if Aura really was dead..?!

Zero slammed the end of the pole into Aura's leg, impaling him with it. Blood splattered everywhere, coating Zero's shirt.

Aura roared with pain. He then started flailing and his threads came out and attacked anything near to him, Cain included.

'Have you not heard of the benefit of the doubt? What if they're torturing him? Then you'll have abandoned him when he needed our help! You're sealing his death certificate! At least have enough heart to try. You're worried about him being dead. If you keep worrying, then he will be dead. Just hurry up already.'

With that, Leah continued. Still leaning on the wall, but going. She was not going to abandon Aura because she was afraid of him being dead already. Better they leave before that happens.

Cain shot through Aura's Threads, and pulled a syringe out of his pocket. He had it on hand just in case. He came over and stepped on Aura's face to keep him still. He injected the man with the drug, and stomped down on Aura's face. "Nice try..." He spat, stepping away. Zero formed a long sword and handed it to Cain, before tying Aura up to the wall with his Threads.

Eve walked to Leah and went to help her walk. "I am saying that you shouldn't be moving around. I am doing all I can. But if he is dead then does it help that you are dead as well? Does it bring him back? On the other hand. If he is still alive, what could you do in this state?"

Aura raged like 15 kinds of a demon as he struggled against theel threads. He became more enraged as his threads went limp and disapated.

Cain grinned, walking up to Aura and grabbing his chin. He forced him to look at him as he dropped the sword for a moment and slowly moved his hand towards Aura's injured eye. "You don't seem to need this anymore~ So why don't I take that off your hands for you?" He said as he ripped Aura's eye out with his fingers.

Aura screamed as the eye got ripped out of his head. He now seemed like a rabid dog than anything. Nothing he said was understandable exept the growling and snarling.

Cain kept laughing, throwing the eye onto the ground. He stuck a finger in the empty socket and started pushing at the back of the socket. He scratched at the walls of his empty eye socket, grinning wildly as he tore screams and growls from the man. "Yeah, go on, scream for me..!" He growled aggressively, pressing harder on his skull.

"If you can barely walk then you're an easy target for anyone." Eve said with a stern and serious tone to voice.

Cain started laughing. "Good, don't hold back~" Cain had a wild look in his eyes, as if enjoying seeing Aura swallow his blood.

Cain winced a bit, but kept his crazy sneer. "So you enjoy the taste of blood..?~ Zero, get Terra for me would you?" He said, his eyes not leaving Aura's crazed ones.

Zero quickly did exactly that, returning with Gluttony only moments later. Terra looked completely oblivious.

Aura continues his vicious attack on the wrist, his teath easily tearing threw the flesh and down to the bone.

Cain gripped Aura's shoulder with his free hand, the pain starting to become too much. "Kill her, Zero. I'd like to place a more suitable individual in her place." He said sharply, still watching Aura. Zero did as he was told, ripping out the Sin's core without hesitation. She fell to the ground with a thump and Cain grinned even wider. "Alright, so maybe you are a wolf~ Or rather... A dog... My dog." He hissed as he pulled his arm away. Zero wrapped it in Threads, and removed the Threads that held Aura to the wall. "Let's go, Aura~ I'll be sure to let you feed on only the best." He said, and Zero gently ushered Aura out of the cell. He was prepared to tie Aura down, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back