• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

As Echo sped off, Leah looked behind her, then looked forward again. She was sure she was going to her own death, of perhaps worse, but she was also mildly certain she would secure Aura's survival.

"Your in no condition to fight. Stealth is your best option. I will give you two things. A map of the bace.... And a raw steak. You will know what to do with that when the time comes. Get him back. And good luck." Echo said as he drove up and handed her the map and meat. Echo seemed to be playing both sides. Did he even care who won? Why did he seem to care what happend to the girl beside him? Questions for later l, he told himself.

Looking oddly ad the steak, she accepted both. A moment later, at the sin's base, she tumbled of of the car. Her hand was halfway to healed, and her leg could all but be used.

(Aaaaand I have to go again. Hey, at lest my character is alone now. No more detterances.)

Cain passed by and grabbed Aura's wrist as he did. He also dragged Pride away from the TV. "I've got something for both of you." He said with a grin. He dragged them towards the cell where Revnoir was.

"Huh hey I was watching that," pride said as Cain dragged him away he then stood up and looked at revnoir who he had tortured earlier."Yea so what can we do for you?"

(My goodness)

Cain shut the door behind Pride and Aura as they entered the room with the cells, and he unlocked Revnoir's - who was perfectly conscious but was too weak to crawl away into the shadows of the corners. "Alright, you two. Pride, you get to cause him more pain than if he were somehow pregnant and giving birth. I've heard that hurts... And Gluttony, you get to eat a couple pieces of him but make sure not to kill him. Just a bite~"

"Can I cut his face off," pride asked licking his lips"Oh and Cain glutton ate half the dog can you please use your science go fix him?"

Cain smacked Pride in the back of the head. "No you can't cut the poor guy's face off..! If you do, I won't use my 'science' to go fix your dog!"

He punched Aura in the gut to make him throw up both halves of the dog. "What an appetite on this one..."

(Seriously don't Robyn's gonna be upset and so would pride) pride ripped off gluttons jaw."Now your not getting your dog back until you learn to behave."he said holding the jaw away from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cain punched him in the gut again to make him throw it up again and pushed him into Revnoir's cell then pushed Pride in too before locking the cell doors shut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back