• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Ok lets get to work. First I'm going to break every bone in his body then I'm going to let them mend before breaking them again." Pride did this over and over again laughing sadistically as he did.

Zero had never put restraints on Revnoir, so he was free to kick at Pride and try to bite him. He screamed in agony as his bones were broken over and over, and he eyes Aura nervously. His own ally would hurt him without hesitation..?!

Pride stuck a needle in revnours pressure points so he couldnt move then tossed gluttony his jaw." There ylu go now have a taste of revnoir."

"This little Piggie went to the market," pride said as he began going from on toe to the next breaking each one he continued the little Piggie story until he had broken all revnoirs toes.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Ew)

As soon as she was free of the stench of cheese, Leah scurried into shadows as best she could with her aching leg. She unraveled the map and held it before her, finding her place, then a window to what appeared to be a pantry-like space.... She hoped that the map was accurate. She forgot, however, to question how in the heck Echo had gotten it in the first place. Leah carefully circled the perimeter, staying close to the ground to avoid being seen in windows. Upon reaching her target entry, it occurred to her to check for alarms, and she discovered several, hooked up to detect various things, such as the window sliding open or the sound of breaking glass. Fortunately, none of them were very resistant to heat and were easily melted after several seconds of being held by her threads of flame. She slipped through the window, then closed it again when she was inside. Lying down on the floor to check for feet outside the door, she finally declared it was as safe as it was going to get. She was worried about her lack of peripheral vision in this situation, though. She was sure Aura would be held in their dungeon-like basement, so that was the destination she was en route for. She identified several places of hiding along the way as well.

Later, upon reaching her final 'checkpoint' of sorts, she could see the stairs leading down. They were stone-like. Her steps would make far too much noise. Then a quick thought struck her. She removed her boots and folded them into her bag, the one which she was also using to carry the map and steak. She then made the final dash and down the stairs into the dark hall lined with cells.

Revnoir screamed, letting out sighs of exhaustion and gasps of agony. "Ha..! So it came to this, huh..?! After everything I did for you, Cain..!" He managed to say, his voice coarse from screaming.

Cain didn't notice Leah as he stomped into the cell. "All you

did for me

..?! What, do you think I owe you for being dad's

lap dog

!?"

(Warning, there will be mentions of fairly dark themes ahead, you are warned *^*)

Pride laughed and took out a huge knife the. Began cutting his name into Revnoirs chest with a little doodle of gluttony.

(Y'know, there was just a rule added in the reorganization thingy mentioning extreme gore..... ^-^")

From where she stood, Leah could see the people gathered in and around a single cell. She saw Pride, Revnoir, Aura and Cain.

Wait, Revnoir was taken too?! Shit! And... what was Aura doing?

Was he trying to... eat him?

A terrified and disgusted expression took over Leah's face. She had to hold her hand over her mouth to keep from gasping too loud.

Aura looked at pride, then at Revnoir. Suddenly he felt more compelled to eat pride. He reached in and grabbed prides heart and said "yoink!" And proceeded to eat it.

Revnoir kept screaming, his body spasming and twitching from the intense pain. His body was more sensitive than it should be. Cain may have given him another type of drug.

"What, you think I'm in your

debt

?! You've gotta be fucking kidding me..!? Ha..! Speaking of you serving Scourge like a mutt, do you remember that time... Oh, what did he do...? Oh that's

right!

He completely destroyed your self esteem? Can you tell us how he did that?" Cain said with a huge grin, walking over.

(he also ignored the other three in the room

xD )

(This is barely gore let alone extreme gore god don't be that person please)

Pride finished and admired his work. "Hmm what do you think about it glutton," he asked his hungry companion.pride sniffed the air almost catching a whiff of a enemy but the room was to thick with the smell of blood and he shrugged it off.

Pride smashed gluttons face in before he could even touch pride."Hey I draw a picture of you on someone's body and you try to eat my heart! Bad glutton bad bad glutton,"pride said stabbing glutton with his knife.

Pride glared at him."Fine then eat the knife!" Pride then took out some jumper cables and attached them to revnoir and a car battery. Then electricity was sent through his body but not enough to kill him.

Cain kicked both Pride and Gluttony in the faces, growling and giving them a look that said 'focus!' and glared at Revnoir again.

Revnoir remained silent, his breathing shallow. He stared at Aura, then Pride, then Cain. He wouldn't say it. He was trying to hard to forget it, why give up now? If he said it, the two that were there would see him as nothing but pitiful. He didn't want them to see him as a woman or something.

"Come on, say it. Don't make the two wait, they want to know~" Cain spat, grinning even wider. "Don't you guys..?"

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory](This is barely gore let alone extreme gore god don't be that person please)

[/QUOTE]
(At least I'm not the person who thinks regeneration is instant.

Oh, and tearing someone's hear out....... A tad bit gross, don'cha think?)

Oh god.

Oh hell.

Shit.

Weave was over. It couldn't function with a Sin for a leader.

They had warped Aura into a slobbering cannibalistic fool.

Oh god.

Leah forgot to hide herself. She backed against the wall, her breathing becoming chocked with tears.

They were all going to be shredded. By their former leader.

A tiny, strangled sob escaped from her, followed just barely by the word, 'ew'.

Cain turned around to see Leah, and smiled. "Oh look, another one who wants to hear all your juicy secrets, Rev!" He said, quickly grabbing her by the throat and holding her against his chest. He turned to force her to watch what was going on. "Little girls should keep playing with dolls. Or else they'll grow up a little too fast~"

Pride turned towards Leah smiling his same old sadistic smile."I thought I smelt a rat,"pride said smiling. "Ok now lets hear your little secret please misted rev."

Leah buried her face in her one good hand. This was disastrous. But she was no 'little girl'. She had suffered too, even before her becoming a weaver.

'U-unfortunately.... this girl... has anger issues!'

Leah flung her hand up toward Cain's face, searing him with several flame threads. He had turned both directors of Weave into either a bloody wreck, or a demented lump of cannibalism. She was furious.

Prides threads retracted."Hot hot hot... Is what I'd say if I felt pain,"pride smiled and pointed at Leah"Ok glutton sick em boy!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back