• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

I also wanna warn you... The rp moves fast. Every morning I guarantee you'll have notifications from us. Sometimes around 7 pages overnight depending on the event you left off at.

Owie....

My fingers hurt.

For our winter concert, the orchestra (in which I am) is playing Christmas Eve/Sarajevo.

By the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. The fluffing Trans-Siberian.

And those triplet scales? Yep. First violins get those.

So, if after a while you don't hear from me, you'll know my fingers hurt too much to type.

Back to practicing! ^-^

Spazzycat101 said:
Owie....
My fingers hurt.

For our winter concert, the orchestra (in which I am) is playing Christmas Eve/Sarajevo.

By the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. The fluffing Trans-Siberian.

And those triplet scales? Yep. First violins get those.

So, if after a while you don't hear from me, you'll know my fingers hurt too much to type.

Back to practicing! ^-^
lol -goes back to playing the bass notes on piano- jazz band *^* btw I have that again tonight

Spazzycat101 said:
(Heeeeeey @Umbra Regalia, did you get a noodlefication for the taggy thingy I put in the RP thing?
My gosh that is sooooo specific. ._.)

As soon as Leah returned to the barracks, she yawned massively and crumpled onto one of the nearest beds. She'd decided she'll sleep the remnants of whatever Cain had put into her system.
Nope, no notifications received here l:

Hm. I'll try detaching you.

Okay, okay. That typo is of such novelty. I actually meant to say 'tag'.

Wow. Wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maximus said:
@Aurath Moonblood I didn't receive alerts on what happened, can you please tell me what happened so far?
mmmmbruh. I thought I mentioned a way to fix that in notes? To find your notifications, go to watched threads. Should be one of the buttons on top.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]Uh... Uhm... Can I join this RP?

[/QUOTE]
Don't even have to ask ^^ I'll be checking the character you submitted in just a second!

Alternated said:
By the way Umbra I'm active in weekends that's why I can't post in weekdays I'm sorry
@Umbra Regalia
Perhaps you could mention this in your signature or something to have to avoid saying it often? Just a though, I mean, you've mentioned it before.

Gotta say I like the updated notes page also huh the only member of good ole squad 2 I am sad

Ah. Well maybe.... Aura is secretly making squad 1. Only the squad leaders know about it. And it's kinda like top knotch assassin squad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back