• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

Well can't let that rope go to waste someone should untie him

Last edited by a moderator:
xD

'Rev-noyer'

*a scene in black and white*

A dark and stormy night, investigator Rev sits idly in his office. Suddenly, he stands
*gasp* and advances toward the door. A petty theif had stolen some old lady's purse earlier that evening.

REV-NOIR!!!!!

Is wattpad that one that only lets you read a little bit unless you sign up for it? Because if so, then carp. ._.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]why don't you have a single password for almost everything?

[/QUOTE]
I nearly do... I have two or three ordinary passwords, and the. I have school passwords...

We're so excited to announce that the notes tab is now finished! At least, from what we can tell. Tell us if anything needs fixing! (And don't even mention the fonts, it wouldn't work on a tab or two, and the reason is beyond me)

@xXMiaXx, would this be an okay time to mention that Reapers have made no appearances beyond the training room simulations since the last thread came to an end?

Anyhow my wide array of characters will jump back in once I fix everything up and recruit a lil bit moar *^* I think I'm addicted to recruiting....

Spazzycat101 said:
(There was a PM of it- you could retread that.)
Leah startled at the sudden noise from her earpiece. She clicked her own into function and replied,

'Y-yessir. I'll be there in a moment.'
I'm not looking through 25 pages of conversations to find it xD

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
I'm not looking through 25 pages of conversations to find it xD

[/QUOTE]
I'll re-PM you then. xD

Everyone, Spazzy's gotta leave for a bit! She told me to mention it, and she may be able to post now and then but it'll be slow.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]

Yatomi Aragami

Demoted to Squad 8 non-leader

[/QUOTE]
Oh.

Oh.

OOOOOHHH.....

I see what you did there.... -_-

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back