• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

Don't get snippy with me you shouldnt even be envading the base when umbras or at least when a sin isn't around and stop making such a big deal about it its not like I missed something big btw he is back in his room so yeah and I must got so yeah can't talk bye

If you didn't happen to notice, Umbra was there when I infiltrated. When she left, I didn't want to have to pull the emergency brake and take everyone to a screeching halt. And besides, Aura, a sin, was there. Just because you didn't miss something major does not give you an excuse to barge in randomly and kick out people... That were already out. Please, at least know what your character is walking into.

Aura isn't really on any side atm so that doesn't really matter for anything I knew who was there I just missed that you guys went outside ok? I'm sick and didn't have the time to read that part I did skim through it ok and happened to miss that. I'm sick and don't feel up to stuff so I'm going to lay down and watch anime the kicking you guys out thing was to be funny because I don't feel like having a serious fight so I can get ganged up on like you did with sloth and because im about to leave. I mean really do you think pride usually speaks in a Mexican accent and dresses like a maid?...only when his soaps are on!....and once at Halloween that's not important though what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry I missed that you guys where outside so please do forgive me for messing up your whole worlds with that one mistake ok I'm going to watch anime before I pass out. Dang aching body.

If you aren't feeling well don't RP! I'm a major character in this RP and I take many days off! I adjust easily! Don't just barge in and do something YOU think is funny...

Oh you mean like how everyone just barged into the sins base while the majority of us wherent even around? Anyways bye

Oh? OOOOOOOH? Is this a fight I see?! A FIGHT?! bruh, rule 4. ALSO! Spazzy and Aura are like the only ones who didn't bring any bullshit to the rp. But honestly, sorry for having to leave like that, I had to get to sleep kinda early, or I'll be asleep in jazz band.

This is your guys' warnings: No bickering like children in the OOC, got me? I gtg now but I'll be back around 10 eastern for a little.

Sorry, Umbra. I did explode a little bit...

But it's fine if you have to go. It's fine if anyone has to go. It's not like you're suddenly leaving for several days at a time.

What's curreI Happening right now? And what Happened Before?

(And Umbra..... If you don't know yet.... I was the one who caused the commotion, well wanted to be caused anyways... Sorry..)

EEP! *gets squished*

Either way, Leah, Kano, Sena, and Zen are currently outside the Sins' base. Alarms have been tripped, but they were shut off (I think). Aura, who is not sin-ified, will not follow them back to Weave's base for help until he can meet Yulier. Revnoir is being tortured. Everyone who was not mentioned is at their own base. (I think)

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone, I regret to inform you all but we have reason to believe that Kazu will not be returning to the rp. He isn't online at the moment, so we can't see for sure. We'll have to wait for him to respond to us himself. If he decided to do so.

Fluffykitty9000 said:
do we have to read the books to get the rp?
No, the rp is an adaptation of the book. The book gives more information on the characters currently, so reading the book will only tell you Revnoir's past (the book's main character)

The weaver part. Ice Weaver is fine, but please do try to read up on the story as much as possible before creating a character. I've been told it's a little complex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back