• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ravenhurst University of Magic OoC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
By all right everyone there should ne obliviated, especially with America being pretty strict with it

Merlin is 'immortal' right? According to many sources (also Emrys means immortal if I recall correctly)

Merlin is 'immortal' right? According to many sources (also Emrys means immortal if I recall correctly)
I believe he is, yes. I don’t think he is in Potter lore since it’s believed he is buried with his English Oak wand but who knows. He was meant to be a cunning Slytherin after all

If Merlin somehow ended up a student or professor at her university I think Amelia would die on the spot of fangirl overload. He is literally her inspiration and the reason she is where she is. It would be quite the weird fever dream and she’d just quit her job and give it all to him lmao 🤣

Merlin being a student just to see how magic is handled now, he'd prob be confused by the wands though since wandless magic exists

If Merlin somehow ended up a student or professor at her university I think Amelia would die on the spot of fangirl overload. He is literally her inspiration and the reason she is where she is. It would be quite the weird fever dream and she’d just quit her job and give it all to him lmao 🤣
She wouldn't if she doesn't know it's him, also I prob wouldn't be a good professor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back