• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Ent looked at Aedus confused "They sell the things known as drugs here? Only read them in books." Ent said mockingly as Aedus spoke to 'nothing'. "And no I don't mind." Ent stated as he started walking towards the library "Don't fall behind piss head!" He called over to Aedus.

@GingerBread

GingerBread said:
"I was going to go to the library, are you sure you want to come?" Aedus asked, worried that if Ent got bored he might start fighting people. Aedus then noticed the crow from earlier "Sure, i don't mind" Aedus replied to Night wing
@Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing chirped again, glad that she could rest on his shoulder for a bit. The little crow nuzzled close to Aedus's neck for it seemed to be warm there 'Thanks Aedus' said Night Wing, ignoring Ent's tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
"But she looks so tasty." Ent quietly groaned as he started slowly taking steps towards them before he gained control of himself and turned around. He started to enter the library "I don't think they would let a flying rat into the library." Ent said trying to make Night seem unappetising.

@GingerBread @Veyd Sahvoz

"You ever going to hurry up?" Ent said in an annoyed tone as he slightly over heard what Aedus said but couldn't be bothered with him crying again. Ent entered the library and walked over to a shelf and searched for a book on cooking "So do you want potatoes or onions with that rodent?" Ent asked as he picked out a book on how to prepare collage meals. He then walked over to another shelf and pulled out a book on the universe.

metalcity said:
"You ever going to hurry up?" Ent said in an annoyed tone as he slightly over heard what Aedus said but couldn't be bothered with him crying again. Ent entered the library and walked over to a shelf and searched for a book on cooking "So do you want potatoes or onions with that rodent?" Ent asked as he picked out a book on how to prepare collage meals. He then walked over to another shelf and pulled out a book on the universe.
Aedus was upset when Ent implied that he would want to eat his new friend "Ent, I'm a Veg-vegetarian R-remember?" Aedus asked not really expecting Ent to remember, though he was still slightly hurt by Ent's suggestion. "Y-your not j-jealous of Night wing are y-you?" Aedus said That would explain why he's so hostile to Night Wing, he wasn't this hostile to me Aedus thought

@Veyd Sahvoz

GingerBread said:
Aedus was upset when Ent implied that he would want to eat his new friend "Ent, I'm a Veg-vegetarian R-remember?" Aedus asked not really expecting Ent to remember, though he was still slightly hurt by Ent's suggestion. "Y-your not j-jealous of Night wing are y-you?" Aedus said That would explain why he's so hostile to Night Wing, he wasn't this hostile to me Aedus thought, gently stroking Night Wing's head.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Ent looked at Aedus dumbfounded "Jalus? is that something you people eat with bird? I'll add that to the list of things to serve with it." He said as he took a mental note of this food know as Jalus. He then cough onto the first thing Aedus said "Oh yea, sorry. I forgot about that." Ent said as he walked over to a table and started to flick through the pages.

@Veyd Sahvoz

metalcity said:
Ent looked at Aedus dumbfounded "Jalus? is that something you people eat with bird? I'll add that to the list of things to serve with it." He said as he took a mental note of this food know as Jalus. He then cough onto the first thing Aedus said "Oh yea, sorry. I forgot about that." Ent said as he walked over to a table and started to flick through the pages.
@Veyd Sahvoz
"N-no, Jealous means your a-annoyed that i like Night Wing and Th-that you're scared that I-I like Night Wing more" Aedus explained nervously, slightly afraid that Ent would hurt him again for even implying it. Aedus began to gently stroke Night Wing's head, helping to calm him down.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Johnny walks slowly towards the lounge as he bopping to a beat he walks with a smirk on his face " Today is the Day " says johnny as he go on with his little dance movement. He stop to change the song on his Ipad and then he noticed he got a message he gets all excited and shouts " She texted she texted " and read the message. His eyes slowly go over the message with a glare that can burn a hole through you. He then stops as he looks over the message again and his whole attitude change as he slowly read the message again. Hi this is Cathy your mother friend i'm am sorry to inform you that your mom had committed suicide and her funeral is coming up in a couple of days. Johnny stands there staring at his phone in disbelief " H...ow cou...ld ....she " mutters Johnny as he teleports to his room. Johnny take his clothes off to nothing but his boxers and lay in bed his body tenses up as Damion jumps up on his bed and lay his head on Johnny's side sensing his sadness. Johnny smirks as his mind wondering to other worlds as he fell to a deep sleep.

( ANYONE wanna pay johnny a visit )

metalcity said:
Ent looked up from his book "So its not a food?" He asked unamused with the situation. "Just as I was thinking of it being a new fish."
I think he's avoiding the question, maybe he's embarrassed by it? Aedus thought, as he went and got some books on the Reckoners and sat down next to Ent making sure Night Wing was on the opposite side to Ent before he started to read one of the books he got God this is boring, but i don't want a detention Aedus thought, trying to motivate himself to continue reading.

@metalcity @Veyd Sahvoz

GingerBread said:
I think he's avoiding the question, maybe he's embarrassed by it? Aedus thought, as he went and got some books on the Reckoners and sat down next to Ent making sure Night Wing was on the opposite side to Ent before he started to read one of the books he got God this is boring, but i don't want a detention Aedus thought, trying to motivate himself to continue reading.
@metalcity @Veyd Sahvoz
Ent continued reading his book, he became bored and switched to the food book. Looking at all the wonderful dishes that include fish. He turned to face Aedus "How good are you at cooking?" Ent asked holding up a picture of mackerel coated in a fragrant tomato paste.

Heather set down her milk carton, simply looking at his blushed face. "You know, you're a good kid. Just make sure you're actually stealthy when you stalk someone," she advised with humor and a wink. She finished her meal, wiped her face, and got up to leave. "Come visit me sometime, room 133, as you already know. I'm sure I'll be bored out of my mind soon enough," she offered as she set off to throw away her trash and head back to her room to actually get ready for the day.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Ent gave a final nod as he said if he got the ingredients. Ent placed down the books gently on the table with a serious face, then he ran towards the window. He brassed himself as he jumped through it. Glass stuck in him but he didn't care, fish was on his mind. Ent started walking towards the school gate chanting "Fish!" In a light hearted tune.

Tabitha walked around, basket in her hands, to each and every dorm- usually greeted by somebody slamming the door in her face or nothing at all. 'Maybe everyone's just having a bad day...' she reasoned in her head. Finally, she came to a dorm that seemed like it might have people in it. "Hello?" she said, knocking on the door. "My name's Tabitha- I brought cookies! Is anyone home?" She had went out of her way to make these for her classmates, hoping to start a conversation up. She didn't exactly know how to make friends, but hey, what was an easier way to somebody's heart than their stomach?

@Johnathan Laurence

Ooc: Finally have time to RP! Yay!​

Johnny jumps up to A girl voice he then put on his sweats and smile " oh hey whats in the basket " asks johnny tear stains still visible on his cheeks as Damion looks up and growls but noticed me talking and stop and with to me and rub his head against my leg. ( btw Damion is my pet wolf )

metalcity said:
Ent gave a final nod as he said if he got the ingredients. Ent placed down the books gently on the table with a serious face, then he ran towards the window. He brassed himself as he jumped through it. Glass stuck in him but he didn't care, fish was on his mind. Ent started walking towards the school gate chanting "Fish!" In a light hearted tune.
Aedus was shocked when Ent jumped out of the library window "Did i do something wrong?" Aedus got up and walked over to the window to make sure Ent was okay, instinctively putting his hand on the window, cutting it slightly on the broken glass "Ow" Aedus cried out as he started to bleed. Aedus wiped the blood on his trousers, before seeing Ent was okay and was chanting fish I knew he wasn't normal but i didn't think he was crazy, i Hope he'll be okay Aedus thought as he went and sat back down and continued read through the book doing his best not to get any blood on it

@metalcity @Veyd Sahvoz

Tabitha hesitated at the sight of the wolf, but after seeing that it was under control, she continued her speech. "Oh, well these are cookies because I figured it would be-" she stopped herself, noticing the tear stains on the boy's face. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked softly, before realizing she was still holding the cookies. "Here," she said, quickly grabbing one and putting it in the boy's mouth. "Sometimes sweet things are the best medicine." she explained, before giving the boy a comforting smile. She didn't know why exactly he was crying, but Tabitha wasn't the sort of person to question it.

Ooc: Sorry for short post- friend called. :P @Johnathan Laurence

Kazehana said:
Heather set down her milk carton, simply looking at his blushed face. "You know, you're a good kid. Just make sure you're actually stealthy when you stalk someone," she advised with humor and a wink. She finished her meal, wiped her face, and got up to leave. "Come visit me sometime, room 133, as you already know. I'm sure I'll be bored out of my mind soon enough," she offered as she set off to throw away her trash and head back to her room to actually get ready for the day.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen shrugged off what she said about being a stalker and steathly "If I have time that is. . . ." he muttered too himself, finishing his waffles and starting on his fries and his turkey. He finished in a few minutes and got up to hand in his dishes then headed to the exit of the cafeteria.

GingerBread said:
Aedus was shocked when Ent jumped out of the library window "Did i do something wrong?" Aedus got up and walked over to the window to make sure Ent was okay, instinctively putting his hand on the window, cutting it slightly on the broken glass "Ow" Aedus cried out as he started to bleed. Aedus wiped the blood on his trousers, before seeing Ent was okay and was chanting fish I knew he wasn't normal but i didn't think he was crazy, i Hope he'll be okay Aedus thought as he went and sat back down and continued read through the book doing his best not to get any blood on it
@metalcity @Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing turned into a human again and looked at Aedus "Whatcha reading?" she asked while biting her bottom lip and smiling a bit. At least that kitty cat didn't eat me. . .I've only just met Aedus and he's standing up for me?, thought Night Wing as she waited for Aedus's answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back