• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

metalcity said:
Ent looked down at the Aedus, confused by what he was doing. I swear I'm never gonna understand these creatures, cant wait to kill them. He thought as he blushed more as he continued to watch the boy assault his chest It doesn't hurt, what the fuck is he doing? Ent thought as he decided on what to do. He tried to push Aedus back but felt like that would hurt him more, he rubbed his head again "There, there?" He said in a questioning way.
@GingerBread
Aedus Didn't hear anything Ent said too focused on the gentle rhythmic sound of Ent's heart beating softly, This combined with Ent's Soft rhythmic breathing was starting to lull Aedus to sleep, letting out a small yawn Aedus let himself fall asleep on Ent's chest

@metalcity

@Acey[/URL]
Kryotic jolted in surprise when he heard Devial, hand coming up to run through his hair almost obsessively. He tilted his head to the side and gave a cocky grin, followed by a shrug. "Well, y'know. I have a feeling it's going to get out one way or another. What's the worst that can happen." Despite his confident words, he sounded rather jittery.

Anne gives a thumbs up, excited that she was making new friends. "Sounds good to me!"Waving goodbye, she sprinted off rather quickly down the hallway to the dorms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Domxx said:
"Ahh, I see" Nami replied in a slightly smaller voice than before. "My name is...Nami." she said eventually, looking at the floor as she stuck out her hand.
@Dnaleri017
Shaking Nami's hand Kyo chuckled, "So headed anywhere or just wandering like I was?" Kyo stood with his headphones now around his neck and turned off his music, leaning on the wall. "I'm avoiding my buddy right now so if you're headed anywhere in particular I can get you there."

Ent sighed as the boy fell asleep on his chest. If they fall asleep this easily, why is it so hard for us to invade? Ent questioned as he inspected the boy, Yep, he is sleeping not dead. He thought as he gently lifted the boy up and placed him on his back, he used his tail to support him. He walked over to the boys bed and gently placed him on the bed. He pulled the covers over the Aedus and tucked him in. Ent sighed and walked over and sat back down in his chair. Ent yawned.

@GingerBread

Dnaleri017 said:
Shaking Nami's hand Kyo chuckled, "So headed anywhere or just wandering like I was?" Kyo stood with his headphones now around his neck and turned off his music, leaning on the wall. "I'm avoiding my buddy right now so if you're headed anywhere in particular I can get you there."
"I was just wandering..." She muttered, avoiding eye contact with him as one of her eyes turned light blue. She was trying to find out who he was avoiding without having to ask. She swallowed before admitting, "I don't really know anyone here so...I have nothing to do."

[QUOTE="Johnathan Laurence]Johnny is shocked by the certain movements and looks lost "where we going "

[/QUOTE]
"Somewhere, private. You said it was a secret right. This is me taking precautions" She opens a door, and pulls him into it. The room is another library, but smaller and completely empty. She walks over to another window seat and pats the seat beside her. "Now, what is it?" She says softly.

Acey said:
Kryotic jolted in surprise when he heard Devial, hand coming up to run through his hair almost obsessively. He tilted his head to the side and gave a cocky grin, followed by a shrug. "Well, y'know. I have a feeling it's going to get out one way or another. What's the worst that can happen." Despite his confident words, he sounded rather jittery.
Devial laughed at Kryotic's answer. "You'd be surprised."

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Devial laughed at Kryotic's answer. "You'd be surprised."

[/QUOTE]
Kryotic arched a brow, leaning in closer the slightest as his jaw dropped open. "Then help make sure I won't be, what could happen. Nothing too huge right. Nothing. Job threatening. If I lose this job, my wife will shoot me."

johnny moves over to daggora and sits " well i kinda like guys and girls and i got a crush on somebody here" he says hushed and low tone

Domxx said:
"I was just wandering..." She muttered, avoiding eye contact with him as one of her eyes turned light blue. She was trying to find out who he was avoiding without having to ask. She swallowed before admitting, "I don't really know anyone here so...I have nothing to do."
Kyo thought for a moment, "Alright, while if you're not busy I feel like some coffee would be great, wanna join me to the café in town?" Kyo held out his hand, "You know you don't have to be shy because honestly I'm having just as much trouble keeping my shit together right now." Kyo smiled and waited for an answer to his first question.

metalcity said:
Ent sighed as the boy fell asleep on his chest. If they fall asleep this easily, why is it so hard for us to invade? Ent questioned as he inspected the boy, Yep, he is sleeping not dead. He thought as he gently lifted the boy up and placed him on his back, he used his tail to support him. He walked over to the boys bed and gently placed him on the bed. He pulled the covers over the Aedus and tucked him in. Ent sighed and walked over and sat back down in his chair. Ent yawned.
@GingerBread
Aedus Was disturbed from his peaceful as Ent tucked him into the bed "Ennnnttt" Aedus moaned tiredly, his voice quiet as he tried reaching out for Ent, still half asleep and otherwise unaware of what he's doing.

@metalcity

Devial stops, just before turning the corner, and looks back at Kryotic. "Oh you poor thing." Devial smirks before turning the corner and heading to his and Crowley's room.

Kryotic shifted his weight from one foot to the other as he bounced gently. "Gods damn it, I still regret nothing." The Emperor sighed and turned on his heel, speed walking down the hall towards his classroom. Purely because it was a somewhat familiar space.

[QUOTE="Johnathan Laurence]johnny moves over to daggora and sits " well i kinda like guys and girls and i got a crush on somebody here" he says hushed and low tone

[/QUOTE]
"Who...it's not me is it?" Daggora asks warily. She likes Johnny, but she see's him as more of a little brother than anything else.

Johnny smiles slightly " ummm Kenshi " mumbles johnny nervously as he eyes darts back and forth as if someone was there

Ent turned around "You are starting to become really annoying. What do you want now?" Ent said in an annoyed tone as he stopped and turned around seeing Aedus try reaching out "I tucked you in, can you stop making a fuse." Ent said in annoyance as he walked back over to the bed and started to tuck Aedus back into the covers again.

@GingerBread

Night Wing and Damen walked out of the training room, Night Wing noticed that it was dark out "I wonder if we're allowed out into the forest. . . or the town" she said to herself, "Well I would think we could. . ." he smirked "Maybe we could have some fun who knows" said Damen as he walked closer to the window as he put his hand out for Night Wing. She grabbed it and in an instant they became shadows as they slipped out of the school and into the forest pathway to the town.

[QUOTE="Johnathan Laurence]Johnny smiles slightly " ummm Kenshi " mumbles johnny nervously as he eyes darts back and forth as if someone was there

[/QUOTE]
(You do realize, it's Renshi not Kenshi, and he's been switched out for Crimson, so he's in the RP anymore right??)

[QUOTE="Johnathan Laurence]( theres two a Kenshi and Renshi so yea and i know he changed to Crimson which is not the Crimson i know)

[/QUOTE]
(No, there's not a Kenshi, I checked. )

As Aedus wrapped around Ent's arm he sighed, not sure what to do. He gently took his hand and removed it off of his wrist "Let me tuck you in piss head." Ent said in annoyance as he tried to tuck him in again. Ent had a small smile on his face, he wasn't sure why.

@GingerBread

Dnaleri017 said:
Kyo thought for a moment, "Alright, while if you're not busy I feel like some coffee would be great, wanna join me to the café in town?" Kyo held out his hand, "You know you don't have to be shy because honestly I'm having just as much trouble keeping my shit together right now." Kyo smiled and waited for an answer to his first question.
Nami looked down at his hand uncertainly then she looked up at him with her big blue eyes. He seemed like a nice guy, she hoped she wouldn't become to attached to him only for him to leave her. As she looked up at him she couldnt help but smile, it was only a small smile mind that. She took his hand cautiously, "If you don't mind me joining you.." She mumbled, looking at the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back