• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Anne roamed through the halls, holding onto the schedule she had in her hand and shaking nervously. She was lost, every single time she came to a new school it would take her months to memorize the schedule... "Where are the dorms...?" She asked herself, making a right turn instead of left.

Ent watched as Aedus teared, then cried out in pain. He wasn't sure with what to do, he felt like this was caused by him but he denied the thought It was his fault, if he didn't try to fight me when we first met he wouldn't be scared of me. And none of this would happen. Yea yea, its him. I shouldn't blame my self. But why does this thought make me feel bad? What the fuck, this is to funny. He reasured himself as he looked at the boy, not sure what to do he remembered something that people on this planet do to help each other. Ent blushed and put his hand on the boys head, he rubbed it slightly screwing up his hair style "It is ok, don't worry, you will get better."

@GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
Anne looked over and saw two people in the training room. She wanted to ask for help, but she stood behind a wall and couldn't help but watch.

Night Wing tried to fight the paralyzation and managed to get up as she charged at Damen once more but before she could hit him he grabbed her by the shirt and stopped her as he shrouded them both in darkness when he sensed someone by the door.

Her eyes widened, slowly moving away to a different wall. "What are they doing...?" She asked herself.

(Oops! xD )

Damon simply curled up in the sheets, feeling the remains of a bright blush linger on his cheeks. "Hm. Yeah." He breathed, yet the hints of content behind his voice indicated a lot more. "Damn I'm actually... Tired. And will this raise my grades any?"

@Acey

BraveSoul said:
Her eyes widened, slowly moving away to a different wall. "What are they doing...?" She asked herself.
(Oops! xD )
Damen and Night Wing reappeared "Training" replied Damen as Night Wing threw a ball of energy at him. He was about to get hit but used a darkness beast to take the blow.

She squealed, but calmed down and appearing from behind the wall. Anne used a finger to brush some hair away from her red eyes and looked down at the paper. "I'm kinda lost..." She spoke. "I apologize if I'm interrupting your training.."

Aedus smiled as Ent rubbed his head, he didn't know why but he found it comforting and it help him ignore the pain, when Ent stopped Aedus let out a small whimper of pain as he began to become aware of the pain again. Aedus, in an effort to return the feeling of comfort buried his head into Ent's chest, smiling happily as he did so Why is it so comforting? he might kill me for doing this Aedus thought worried but became calm again as he listened to Ent's soft rhythmic breathing.

@metalcity

Majarkhon said:
Damon simply curled up in the sheets, feeling the remains of a bright blush linger on his cheeks. "Hm. Yeah." He breathed, yet the hints of content behind his voice indicated a lot more. "Damn I'm actually... Tired. And will this raise my grades any?"
@Acey
Kryotic smirked as he sank deeper into the sheets and pulled Damon closer, pressing his lips to the student's forehead in an almost scarily rare show of unrestrained affection. "Hm, I'm not sure. Maybe. I feel like that would be unethical. Though. That pretty noise you made earlier was certainly deserving of. A little raise." He grinned and shook his head gently before relaxing. "Go to sleep."

Crimson readjust his nose so it can heal properly then he walked up to Ent and Aedus. I'll see you around. He walked off .

Brb

[QUOTE="Johnathan Laurence]Johnny looks around to the utter silence and sinks into his seat letting his hair cover his face and top half of his body

[/QUOTE]
When Johnny doesn't answer, Daggora looks back up at him worried, her lips turned down into a frown. "What's wrong Johnny. It's not like you to be this quiet?"

"That was at least 5 points to my final grade." Damon gave a charming smile, adjusting his head on the pillow and pressing a swift kiss to Kryotic's cheek. "But whatever you say, sir. G'night." He gave a yawn, tangling himself in the sheets so he could keep himself covered yet not overheat after that bout. "And just. Help yourself to any of the candy there. I don't think one piece would ruin your figure."

Ent looked down at the Aedus, confused by what he was doing. I swear I'm never gonna understand these creatures, cant wait to kill them. He thought as he blushed more as he continued to watch the boy assault his chest It doesn't hurt, what the fuck is he doing? Ent thought as he decided on what to do. He tried to push Aedus back but felt like that would hurt him more, he rubbed his head again "There, there?" He said in a questioning way.

@GingerBread

Johnathan Laurence]" Well i kinda hiding a secret about myself " says johnny through his hair [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22230-daggora-keket/ said:
@Daggora Keket[/URL]
Daggora looks around at the library goers. "Come with me." She grabs Johnny's hand and pulls him out of the library.

BraveSoul said:
She squealed, but calmed down and appearing from behind the wall. Anne used a finger to brush some hair away from her red eyes and looked down at the paper. "I'm kinda lost..." She spoke. "I apologize if I'm interrupting your training.."
Night Wing stopped for a moment "No need to apologize" she explained while looking over to Damen "I think we both knew who won that" she smirked, "I suppose so" he then turned his gaze to the other girl "It's down about another 7 hallways if I remember correctly" he replied while walking over to pick up his jacket.

"Sir. You just called me sir. Stop, you need sleep and that won't happen if you--... Just stop talking." Kryotic rolled his eyes and chuckled nervously as he absentmindedly ran his nails along the length of Damon's arm. He waited until he felt the sugar-obsessed's breathing even out and deepen. Only then did he ease out of the bed. He pulled on the articles of clothing that he could find and that weren't damaged beyond repair. He stared in the mirror. He was wearing his suit jacket without the shirt because that had been ripped. "I look like a stripper... Perfect." He grabbed a red lollipop on his way out.

"7 hallways..." she thought, then nodded. "I thank you!" Before she ran off, she glanced over and smiled widely. "My name is Anne. But people call me Rosie." She folded the piece of paper and stuffed it down her back pocket. "Maybe one day, I can train with you guys, If its okay with the both of you."

Devial was walking down the hallway when he saw Kryotic slip out of a students dorm room. He smirked and shook his head. "Looks like someone had a good time." He sing-songed, teasingly as he went past, looking through the folders in his hand."Just don't let Ivory catch you like that, if she finds out It'll be all over the school in an hour."

@Acey

Last edited by a moderator:
BraveSoul said:
"7 hallways..." she thought, then nodded. "I thank you!" Before she ran off, she glanced over and smiled widely. "My name is Anne. But people call me Rosie." She folded the piece of paper and stuffed it down her back pocket. "Maybe one day, I can train with you guys, If its okay with the both of you."
Damen thought about it for a moment but before he could speak Night Wing spoke "Maybe, in that case you'll have to practice" she said as she smiled at the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back