• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

I see a figure in the distance propped up against the wall of the school undeniably slip , as I approach him i notice that his lighter has ran out of gas. I look at him and say with a hint of sarcasm "Need a light?" while putting out my hand with one finger out with a small flame on the tip of my finger. I fix my bag properly on my shoulder and turn to slip and ask "So wanna go in?"

Last edited by a moderator:
ExoHunter said:
I see a figure in the distance propped up against the wall of the school undeniably slip , as I approach him i notice that his lighter has ran out of gas. I look at him and say with a hint of sarcasm "Need a light?" while putting out my hand with one finger out with a small flame on the tip of my finger. I fix my bag properly on my shoulder and turn to slip and ask "So wanna go in?"
Slip quickly perks an eye up, his hand over his brow to block some of the sun. A quickly grin spreads across his face as he furthers the cigarette towards the open flame "Seems you can read minds too, huh?" The clear jesting tone spilling from his words. Meanwhile, he throws the empty lighter to the ground beside him, disregarding it as trash and letting it settle aimlessly in the dirt.

Renshi opened the doors to the academy small enough for him to peep his shy head through the doors. He looks around scouting the hallway "Alright there's only one guy so far. If I put my headphones on I'll be alright." Renshi walks in putting headphones on his head playing Centuries by Fall Out Boy. He begins walking down the wall trying to avoid eye contact with anyone

SubwayZero said:
Slip quickly perks an eye up, his hand over his brow to block some of the sun. A quickly grin spreads across his face as he furthers the cigarette towards the open flame "Seems you can read minds too, huh?" The clear jesting tone spilling from his words. Meanwhile, he throws the empty lighter to the ground beside him, disregarding it as trash and letting it settle aimlessly in the dirt.
Crimson smirked at slip and even let out a laugh and says "yeah i guess" in a happy tone. He follows up by saying "I hope were in the same bunk slip" with a determinant look on his face.

ExoHunter said:
Crimson smirked at slip and even let out a laugh and says "yeah i guess" in a happy tone. He follows up by saying "I hope were in the same bunk slip" with a determinant look on his face.
Slips quickly blows on the end of his cigarette, letting it simmer to a light orange and the smoke lightly raising from it. after a quick inhale, the smoke gets blown into the wind, his hazel eyes looking to the scenery around him. "You make it sound like it would stop me from stealing the room you're in." After another swift go at his cigarette, he gives a faint chuckle, and then taking in a deep inhale as he rolls his neck round to look back at Crimson "Want do you say we scram outta this heat? It's killing me out here."

[QUOTE="Kj carswell]Renshi opened the doors to the academy small enough for him to peep his shy head through the doors. He looks around scouting the hallway "Alright there's only one guy so far. If I put my headphones on I'll be alright." Renshi walks in putting headphones on his head playing Centuries by Fall Out Boy. He begins walking down the wall trying to avoid eye contact with anyone

[/QUOTE]
Damen turned down a hallway and noticed a young guy, he didn't seem to care. As he came closer to the guy he glared at him with his red eye as he turned his head back in front of him and continued walking.

SubwayZero said:
Slips quickly blows on the end of his cigarette, letting it simmer to a light orange and the smoke lightly raising from it. after a quick inhale, the smoke gets blown into the wind, his hazel eyes looking to the scenery around him. "You make it sound like it would stop me from stealing the room you're in." After another swift go at his cigarette, he gives a faint chuckle, and then taking in a deep inhale as he rolls his neck round to look back at Crimson "Want do you say we scram outta this heat? It's killing me out here."
Crimson thinks to him self "good point" then he looks at slip and says "yeah man the heat is intense". Crimson can still smell the smoke in the as he takes the time to look at the whole front of the school.

Hel looked at Dag and waved back, still not smiling. "Tired, friend?" She asked, taking of her knee high boots. She took a rubber band and put her hair in a pony tail. "I can understand the feeling. I am always tired." She said hanging her black trench coat on a hanger.

ExoHunter said:
Crimson thinks to him self "good point" then he looks at slip and says "yeah man the heat is intense". Crimson can still smell the smoke in the as he takes the time to look at the whole front of the school.
Slips slowly pushes himself to his feet, holding the cigarette between the two centered fingers in his right hand. As he stands, he presses his arms out at either side, giving a long stretch and an obvious yawn of exhaustion "Guaaaaah, the stretches are unreal... think I haven't been up this early since the night where I drunk thirty cups of coffee." With a few slow steps he proceeds to press open the front doors and take another go at his cigarette before going inside.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Damen turned down a hallway and noticed a young guy, he didn't seem to care. As he came closer to the guy he glared at him with his red eye as he turned his head back in front of him and continued walking.

[/QUOTE]
Renshi noticed Damen glaring at him and he looked away avoiding eye contact. (God no please don't come over here.) Renshi noticed that Damen continued to walk on without saying anything to him. He let's out a sigh of relief (Thank you) He continues walking looking for his dorm (272 where are you)

SubwayZero said:
Slips slowly pushes himself to his feet, holding the cigarette between the two centered fingers in his right hand. As he stands, he presses his arms out at either side, giving a long stretch and an obvious yawn of exhaustion "Guaaaaah, the stretches are unreal... think I haven't been up this early since the night where I drunk thirty cups of coffee." With a few slow steps he proceeds to press open the front doors and take another go at his cigarette before going inside.
Crimson quickly says to slip " man you know when you tell me your healthfulness it get me...youll have to start to take care of your boady but lets get going the heat really is bad" crimson says this with an innocent tone in his voice.

After a while of walking Damen decided to head back to the dorm when he saw two people, he glared at them with his abnormally colored eyes before walking near them "Hai. I take it you're new here?" he asked not seeming to care if they were or not.

@Queen of Fantasy and @Daggora Keket

ExoHunter said:
Crimson quickly says to slip " man you know when you tell me your healthfulness it get me...youll have to start to take care of your boady but lets get going the heat really is bad" crimson says this with an innocent tone in his voice.
Slips gives a quick chuckle in response, proceeding in further to the building's main entrance. As he enters he gives a quick look around before blowing a cloud of smoke from his cigarette with a quick inhale. "Alright, let's see if we can get some where to get some sleep. All the walking has me worn- huh?" Slips lazily shifts his gaze towards the direction of the voice.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Hel looked at Dag and waved back, still not smiling. "Tired, friend?" She asked, taking of her knee high boots. She took a rubber band and put her hair in a pony tail. "I can understand the feeling. I am always tired." She said hanging her black trench coat on a hanger.

[/QUOTE]
"Actually I just woke up..." She blushed. "But anyway. I'm going to go see if there are anymore people here yet!" She jumped up and smiled. "If you want to go ahead and go to sleep, that's fine. I'll try to be quiet when I come back." She waved at Hel once more before opening the door, turning into a black house cat (her clothes just melt into fur or feathers or whatever it is depending on what animal she takes the form of and then change back when she does) and walking down the hallway. Leaving the dorm room door open.

SubwayZero said:
Slips slowly shifts his hazel eyes towards the voice, blinking a few times in silence before straightening up his posture; only to slouch to the side. "Yea, new arrivals and all that." Slips gives a slow inhale of the smoke, before twirling his hand slightly at the one in-front of him. "You are?"
crimson say "yeah im with him my names crimson"

(I'm guessing it's on the 200 hallway) Renshi walks down the dorm hallway looking at the numbers as he walks. (200...225...250...270...Ah there it is 272) Renshi grabs the key out his back pocket and hesitates to open the door. (I hope that no one is in here.) Renshi opens the door after taking a deep breath and he walks see that his first in there. (Alright let's gooo!!! No one is here) Renshi walks inside and puts his bags on the bed he chooses. He then leaves off heading towards the training grounds will listening to music on his headphones. This time he's listening to Battle Cry by skillet and the volume is on Max.

Hel shrugged. "Alright then." She said as Daggora left the room. Hel changed from her suit into a black tank top, and fuzzy pants with slippers. She brushed her pig tails. She then noticed her door was open the entire time. She blushed and slammed the door angrily. She hoped that no one saw her changing.

She crawled into her bed and laid awake under the covers.

SubwayZero said:
Slips slowly shifts his hazel eyes towards the voice, blinking a few times in silence before straightening up his posture; only to slouch to the side. "Yea, new arrivals and all that." Slips gives a slow inhale of the smoke, before twirling his hand slightly at the one in-front of him. "You are?"
crimson looks in the same direction as slip and says "yeah hey man im crimson"

Crimson speaks up saying "Here slip im going to find our dorm and probably sleep for a while feel free to pop in see yea man"

SubwayZero said:
"Damen. What about you?" asked Damen looking at the man infront of him, he turned his eyes to the person who said their name was Crimson "So what are you two up too?"

@SubwayZero @Veyd Sahvoz

Daggora was walking down the hallway in her black cat form when she saw three guys. She noticed one of them was the guy she saw earlier with the bird girl and decided to walk over and see who he was talking to. She came to a stop, and sat down in front of the two new guys, beside Bird girl's friend.

Daggora Keket]@SubwayZero [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL]
Daggora was walking down the hallway in her black cat form when she saw three guys. She noticed one of them was the guy she saw earlier with the bird girl and decided to walk over and see who he was talking to. She came to a stop, and sat down in front of the two new guys, beside Bird girl's friend.
Damen imediately noticed who it was despite her being a cat "You're that girl Night Wing was talking to earlier. . .what are you all doing out roaming the halls?" asked Damen wondering why so many peoples were near.

ExoHunter said:
Crimson speaks up saying "Here slip im going to find our dorm and probably sleep for a while feel free to pop in see yea man"
Slips quickly gives a parting soft nod, his neck rolled back partially and taking a deep breath "See ya big guy. Think I'll crawl around for a bit, see the sights... you get the idea." The latter part of his words seemed a little on the joking side, but levels his head again before giving a light look towards Damen's face.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"Damen. What about you?" asked Damen looking at the man infront of him, he turned his eyes to the person who said their name was Crimson "So what are you two up too?"

[/QUOTE]
"Calls me Slips, or whatever; I'm not all that picky." He lets the hand with the cigarette hang loosely by his side, giving a quick bite on his lip in though. "So, what all goes on in this place? Other than the obvious, powers school and whatnot."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back