• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Crimson listened to the sad story thinking back to the death of his parents. He remembered having hunting lessons with his dad, being taught how to control his strength, speed, and senses. His father never got angry at him for taking awhile to get use to it. He was always patient with Crimson. He remembered having cooking lessons from his mom. She taught him how roast a deer, she taught him how smoke a bunny, and she taught him how to craft weapons. The taught of the memories he had with his parents caused a tear to fall from his left eye. I'm sorry about that. He said while wiping the tear away. @Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana

Kazehana said:
She looked between the two, a bit nervously at that, but continued to listen intently.
@Veyd Sahvoz @Embaga Elder
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL] @Kazehana
"I blamed myself for it…I thought if I never cared about anything I wouldn't get attached and I wouldn't have to go through that again. It seemed like I was selfish because I never let anyone that did care in…and you all made me realize that" explained Damen, fighting back a tear and the pain of his parents even if they weren't his biological ones. Axelia stood by the door and wiped away her tears while listening. "I-…I'm sorry"

@Kazehana @Embaga Elder

She looked down, unable to respond properly because she could not at all relate. There was nothing she could say that could ease the pain, or even share the burden. In fact, her parents were actually alive and well, meaning that she couldn't possibly know how he was feeling.

Kazehana said:
She looked down, unable to respond properly because she could not at all relate. There was nothing she could say that could ease the pain, or even share the burden. In fact, her parents were actually alive and well, meaning that she couldn't possibly know how he was feeling.
"And thank you…thank you both" he slightly smiled while looking at both Heather and Crimson. He let a tear drop down his face and squinted his eyes a bit to prevent anymore.

Kazehana said:
She looked up at him, a bit astonished. "For what?"
"Thank you…Axelia, Heather, Crimson. You showed me what it's like to have friends…and I had my eyes closed the whole time" he looked up at the wall and wiped away his tears. He had Axelia beside him his whole life and only saw her as a friend but after seeing how there were people who had considered him a friend he didn't know what to do. Live a better life. Do something greater. "I better…get some rest……" he said and let his eyes close and fell asleep.

Axelia walked up to him and kneeled by the bedside "I was always there, not because I was your familiar but because I cared about you and besides, you need someone to keep you sane...Now get some rest" she said and got up, turning into a crow and sitting on his stomach.

(Well there's my ending, and theme)

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ent woke in a cold sweet. "AEDUS" He quickly exclaimed looking around, only seeing dry blood stains. The remembering what he did, he became drenched in sorrow as he laid there for a few moments gathering his thoughts. He lifted himself off the floor, almost falling back down from the pain. He started limping to the school, feeling sick and ready to throw up.

You're welcome. He said while walking towards the door. I'll see you guys around at school. He places his hands in his pocket and disappears in a crimson light. He appears a few feet in front of the school gates, where he sees Ent limping. He walks up to Ent hand puts Ent's hands over his shoulders, helping him walk. Let's get you to the infirmary. He said in a Relaxed manor. @Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana @metalcity

As the boy started to help Ent, he started puking up blood. More memory's started to flood his mind again, all corrupted. He tried to fight them but he just kept throwing up blood.

@Embaga Elder

A couple of blood got on Crimson's shoes as it hit the floor. Crimson carried him all the way towards the infirmary, where he layed him down on the bed. What happened to you? He said while looking at Ent's condition. (I don't think I'll be able to help.) @metalcity

Crimson looked at him and sat in a chair next to him. You're ridiculous.....didn't you kill him??? I mean that's what I heard what happened. He says knowing that he's passed out while stretching out his legs and crossing his arm. @metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
(by the way, Ent is passed out if you couldn't tell xD )

Ent continued to roll around in his curled up ball, repeating 'Aedus'.

(oh lol I didn't it I'll edit it a bit)

Crimson looks over at Ent seeing rolling around repeating Aedus name. (This guy is going through it. I didn't realize he's the type to end up like this. Losing someone you love can really change a person.) he then closes his eyes and lowers it falling asleep. @metalcity

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]
Crimson was sent back in a spiral shape, but before he could hit anything else he caught himself by releasing a burst of Aura. When Goldy had punched crimson, he infused some of his aura onto Goldy without him noticing. He then used that as a median to teleport next to Goldy in the air drop kicking Goldy to the ground.
(Yo I didn't even see your Alert)

[/QUOTE]
(It's alright, I've been gone on holidays anyways but I'm back now)

Once Goldy sent him flying he sighed a bit "I thought this was going to be a bit more fun" he said that just as crimson teleported over him, but he didn't expect crimson to be above him. He was in all senses of the word on his toes his instincts were telling him to move but he didn't though the moment he felt the feet touch his shirt and his shoulders his aura completely vanished and condensed I to his right eye that had just turned solid purple while his other was a perfect gold. Out of an old habit he had from living in the forest so long he pushed his powers to their absolute limit, he took the slightest movement of his shirt and blew up the shoulders off of it, down to the very strings it was made of now he was left only with a half assed sleeveless. He also bolted forward across the room leaving a sonic boom and dust behind him, he sent as many dust spikes at crimson it would be impossible for him to dodge them all and these were to track him wherever he went.

(Don't forget you also have the nauseating gas and tear gas now pretty much fused to your fur now)

Embaga Elder](oh lol I didn't it I'll edit it a bit) [COLOR=#b30000]Crimson looks over at Ent seeing rolling around repeating Aedus name. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B](This guy is going through it. I didn't realize he's the type to end up like this. Losing someone you love can really change a person.)[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000] he then closes his eyes and lowers it falling asleep. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22642-metalcity/ said:
@metalcity[/URL]
las0r0o7 said:
(It's alright, I've been gone on holidays anyways but I'm back now)
Once Goldy sent him flying he sighed a bit "I thought this was going to be a bit more fun" he said that just as crimson teleported over him, but he didn't expect crimson to be above him. He was in all senses of the word on his toes his instincts were telling him to move but he didn't though the moment he felt the feet touch his shirt and his shoulders his aura completely vanished and condensed I to his right eye that had just turned solid purple while his other was a perfect gold. Out of an old habit he had from living in the forest so long he pushed his powers to their absolute limit, he took the slightest movement of his shirt and blew up the shoulders off of it, down to the very strings it was made of now he was left only with a half assed sleeveless. He also bolted forward across the room leaving a sonic boom and dust behind him, he sent as many dust spikes at crimson it would be impossible for him to dodge them all and these were to track him wherever he went.

(Don't forget you also have the nauseating gas and tear gas now pretty much fused to your fur now)
(Crap, sorry didn't read your newest posts, there is 490 for me to read, completely disregard that post of mine if you want to, up to you)

Ent started to wake up, he looked around. Tears flooded down his face along with sweat. He saw a familiar face but couldn't put his finger on it "Where is Aed-never mind." Ent looked away in sadness and disappointment. Ent sighed and got out of bed and started to walk off, not feeling as sick now.

@Embaga Elder

Crimson was sleeping as Ent left the infirmary. By the time he woke up minutes had already passed Since Ent left. He looked around the room not seeing Ent. I guess I should go find him and see if he's okay. He sniffed the room catching his scent. Smells like sadness. He got up and followed the scent. @metalcity

Crimson sighed placing his hands in his pockets. Just drop the tough boy act. I can smell the sadness and the disappointment on you. I just came to check up on you. @metalcity

"Did I ask for your opinion. Leave me alone." Ent replied walking away, then thoughts of Aedus telling him to control his anger he gritted his teeth. "Leave me be, don't let me upset him." Ent continued to walk away.

@Embaga Elder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back