• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Ent....everything will be alright. He said while absorbing every last bit of Ent's anger, while being within his presence. You should be able to keep your promise for awhile. He said softly as he absorbed the last bit of his anger. @metalcity

(don't think you wanted to do that...)

Ent started to feel strange "W-what are you d-doing?" Ent started to feel relaxed and started to look around. "Meow meow! (I'm back friends! LOVE ME!!!!)" Ent ran over to the boy and started to rub up and down his legs, purring.

@Embaga Elder (the () bits is only for ent, that is what he means but you know, his cat side came out due to his lack of anger thanks to someone ;) so that is what the meows mean.)

Damen was sound asleep, the tubes in his chest slightly glowing a bit through the sheets. Night Wing perked up from nuzzling into Damen's arm (she's in her crow form) and looked up at him, shirping a bit. "Is that Ent?"

"Mow Meow mow! (ooooooo people! I like people! love me!!)" Ent happily meowed out as he jumped onto the bed "Meow? (you good man?)" Ent started to curl on the man's chest trying to give him warmth.

@Embaga Elder @Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana (and yes, ent still looks like a person. Feel like i need to make this clear every time I make his cat side show xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
"Mow Meow mow! (ooooooo people! I like people! love me!!)" Ent happily meowed out as he jumped onto the bed "Meow? (you good man?)" Ent started to curl on the man's chest trying to give him warmth.
@Embaga Elder @Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana (and yes, ent still looks like a person. Feel like i need to make this clear every time I make his cat side show xD )
Damen gasped as Ent climbed on him "What the. . . " he yelled out and tried to get up but felt the pain from the wounds shoot through his body. He peered through his shirt to see that he still had the deep slash wound there. Listening to the things Ent was saying he couldn't help but ask why he was like that "Why does he keep saying love me love me?"

(Damen's mind reading ability allows him to know what people are thinking about him so since he's refering to all of us he can hear it and so it would also act as a translator. And Night Wing can understand animals because she is a crow familiar)

Ent cried out sadly as he was taken off the man's chest "MEOW MEOW PURRRRRR MEOW!!! (NUUUU LET ME SHARES WARMTHS. HE COLD!!!" Ent cried slightly as he was plopped on the ground. Then he realised that the they could hear him "Meow meow (love me!! stroke and scratch me, praise me. I don't care. just love me!!)" Ent jumped back onto the bed and snuggled into Damen.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Embaga Elder @Kazehana

metalcity said:
Ent cried out sadly as he was taken off the man's chest "MEOW MEOW PURRRRRR MEOW!!! (NUUUU LET ME SHARES WARMTHS. HE COLD!!!" Ent cried slightly as he was plopped on the ground. Then he realised that the they could hear him "Meow meow (love me!! stroke and scratch me, praise me. I don't care. just love me!!)" Ent jumped back onto the bed and snuggled into Damen.
"Get off me!" he shouted and jumped out of the bed, wincing at the pain. He stumbled a bit and put his hand against the wall for support.

metalcity said:
Heather just watched, a bit nonchalant as she already knew this was a thing. She did have to wonder how long it would last.

metalcity said:
Ent teared up "Me-meo-meow! (lwuv me?) m-m-me-meow (o-o-or not...)" Ent walked into the corner of the room and curled into a ball and started to cry.
Night Wing ceased her laughing and walked over to Ent "Awe you made him cry Damen" she stated, petting Ent and scratching his ears since she saw Aedus do it before and though Ent might like it. Damen sighed and rubbed his temples, "Why did you bring him here?" asked Damen, slightly annoyed.

"purrrrrr (you just doing this to cheer me up.) m-meow! (I won't fall for it.)" Ent continued crying into his arms, resisting the urge to nuzzle into the girl. Then he felt something on his ear "purrrrrrrrr (I-I w-wont fall f-for your t-tricks!) meow!" However deep inside himself something was roaring

Don't imitate him you bitch!!! I'll rip you into small pieces.

Sadness grow in his contentious but his happy cat side covered it up.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana @Embaga Elder

Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#b30000][B]Because if I stayed with him like this I would've ended up feeding him to Zedd. Plus I knew that these two [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]he gestured to Heather and Nightwing[/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B] have dealt with him like this before. [/B][/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
She looked at him a bit incredulously, "How did you know that?" she questioned, a bit unsure how anyone else knew. It was a little embarrassing for her.

metalcity said:
"purrrrrr (you just doing this to cheer me up.) m-meow! (I won't fall for it.)" Ent continued crying into his arms, resisting the urge to nuzzle into the girl. Then he felt something on his ear "purrrrrrrrr (I-I w-wont fall f-for your t-tricks!) meow!" However deep inside himself something was roaring

Don't imitate him you bitch!!! I'll rip you into small pieces.

Sadness grow in his contentious but his happy cat side covered it up.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana @Embaga Elder
"What the hell is wrong with him?" asked Damen, still not understanding why he was acting like a cat.

Crimson sighs. I was still in the area the first time Ent became little this. It was after his angered state when we fought him in the court yard. He looks at Damen and Night Wing . Do you remember the fight? @Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana @metalcity

"meow, meow meow. Meow? (I remember a boy called Apdus. he have light stuff. Where is the boy, I love him.)" He asked trying to ignore the attention he was getting, as much as he was liking it. He didn't want to give into there pity.

metalcity said:
"meow, meow meow. Meow? (I remember a boy called Apdus. he have light stuff. Where is the boy, I love him.)" He asked trying to ignore the attention he was getting, as much as he was liking it. He didn't want to give into there pity.
Heather pursed her lips, unsure what in the world Ent was meowing about. "Is he hungry or something?" she ventured, frowning a little. She continued to pet him, on the cheeks and on the chest. This is so degrading... but cats like this, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back