• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Crimson new good as well that Silver heard him, but he showed no sign of caring. As Zedd ate his food Crimson finally decides to touch his which was a little cold. He got up grabbing his plate and went to a microwave warming up his food. As his food was warming up, crimson leaned against the wall whistling a Merry toon. @LilyannaGaming

LilyannaGaming said:
"Sure?" Lily said. She wondered what the girl would ask. @Veyd Sahvoz
"You ever thought about relaxing for a while? Like not always on the go for everything just sitting back and enjoying things?" she asked, taking a small bite out of her taco and sipping a bit of her Dr. Pepper.

LilyannaGaming said:
"I never been relaxed. Im always on alert. Because of where my life took place." Lily said. @Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing chuckled at her "You sound like Damen. Always thinking about everything . . . sometimes I wonder if he even sleeps at night" she explained, remembering back to one night when she was laying down with Damen. When she woke up the few times in the night she always saw him looking up at the ceiling like he was trying to think of something. "But haven't you ever wanted to go to a spa or the beach?" asked Night Wing, trying to think of what it might be like.

"I never gave it a thought. Like I said I lived alone in a makeshift camp away from cities and towns. I only went to civilization when I needed supplies." Lily said. looking at the girl. @Veyd Sahvoz

Heather retraced her steps, relocating the training room she had once occupied with Aedus and Night Wing. When she arrived, she ran her fingers over the weapons on the top rack, looking them over carefully. Such a disappointing selection. There is not one of my weapons even available. I might have to go to town. She wandered back towards the dorms, wondering where Damen was. She figured she could get him to take her to town since she'd never been. Damen? Where are you? I need your well developed social skills over here. Looking around, she kept walking down the hall, unsure of herself. Where is he?

@Veyd Sahvoz

Aedus took his box of matches out of his pocket, noting he was running low again I burn through these so quickly nowadays Aedus thought, smiling at his pun I should probably go out and get some more, i should tell Ent that i'm going Aedus thought as he stood up. Looking over at the school gate, Aedus decided that it wouldn't take too long and assumed Ent would be annoyed that he told him he considers pointless anyway.

Aedus started walking to the school gate before heading into town, making sure to avoid going through the alleyways and other shortcuts
I'll be fine, why am i so worried. I've gotten stronger since last time anyway, i can run away easier.

Kazehana said:
Heather retraced her steps, relocating the training room she had once occupied with Aedus and Night Wing. When she arrived, she ran her fingers over the weapons on the top rack, looking them over carefully. Such a disappointing selection. There is not one of my weapons even available. I might have to go to town. She wandered back towards the dorms, wondering where Damen was. She figured she could get him to take her to town since she'd never been. Damen? Where are you? I need your well developed social skills over here. Looking around, she kept walking down the hall, unsure of herself. Where is he?
@Veyd Sahvoz
Already having long since finished his meal, Damen got up and headed for the exit but stopped to see the shenanigans that had happened. A wolf had came, Ent and Aedus were having a little bit of a chat with Zane and Abs. He still was annoyed at the fact he allowed himself to be involved with there little schirmish outside. A couple minutes had passed and he heard Heather's voice asking where he was.

Appearing behind her he said "What do you want?" he asked, sigh in his voice.

@Kazehana

She spun around on the dime, for she thought no one was even in the hallway, let alone behind her. "I need someone to take me into town. You up for a little shopping?" she asked with a small glint in her eye.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
She spun around on the dime, for she thought no one was even in the hallway, let alone behind her. "I need someone to take me into town. You up for a little shopping?" she asked with a small glint in her eye.
@Veyd Sahvoz
"Knowing you, if I said no you'd only bother me more but what the hell. Where to?" he asked, not bothering to put his contact lense over his red eye.

@Kazehana

"Wellll.." she began, putting her palms together with her fingers near her chin, "I need to go to a store that sells weapons. I need them for comfort." She looked up and down the hall, realizing she had no idea where to go. "Erm, you lead," she concluded, waiting for him to start going somewhere.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
"Wellll.." she began, putting her palms together with her fingers near her chin, "I need to go to a store that sells weapons. I need them for comfort." She looked up and down the hall, realizing she had no idea where to go. "Erm, you lead," she concluded, waiting for him to start going somewhere.
@Veyd Sahvoz
"Am I not good enough for comfort?" asked Damen, chuckling a bit and walking down the hall.

She looked at him with a bit of confusion. Does he realize he just kinda hit on me? Ignoring it, she opted to explain. "I've always had them. It's just that my parents assumed it would be dangerous for me to bring them here. Now that I know they don't care, I need some. And what better excuse to get new ones?"

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
She looked at him with a bit of confusion. Does he realize he just kinda hit on me? Ignoring it, she opted to explain. "I've always had them. It's just that my parents assumed it would be dangerous for me to bring them here. Now that I know they don't care, I need some. And what better excuse to get new ones?"
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen stopped for a moment and glanced back at her "Fair enough" he said and walked on. Once they were outside of the school, Damen looked around at the best route to go.

@Kazehana

Kazehana said:
Heather simply followed, unaware of what he was thinking and unaware of where they were going.
@Veyd Sahvoz
It'd been only 2 days since he'd met her and he was already walking around with her to towns to get weapons. He still was thinking about how out of everyone in the school Heather had found him a friend. That's something he couldn't understand still and probably never would for that matter "So which one you want to go to? There's a gun shop, a survival one that's kinda like a cabella's or .. . " he stopped for a moment to try and search through the town but he kept getting off track due to the amount of people out walking.

@Kazehana

Kazehana said:
"Well, I guess the first thing I need are some chains," she figured, trying to think of what she wanted first.
@Veyd Sahvoz
"I believe there is one. . .this way" he said, heading in the direction of the first weapons store he'd sensed.

She followed, pleased that there was something like that in the town. It was pretty lucky; not many places would have them. But she remembered something critical. "Do you have a potion shop in this town, too? It won't work without one."

@Veyd Sahvoz

Aedus went into a shop and bought some 4 - 5 packets of matches, not wanting to have to go into the town again for a long time I'm surprised nothing went wrong Aedus thought as he walked along the road, not really paying any attention to his surroundings. Suddenly Aedus found himself being dragged into an alleyway and roughly thrown to the ground.

Standing up Aedus saw a brute of a man with a sword strapped to his back
"S-sorry, i must've not b-been l-looking where i w-was-" Aedus tried to stammer out an apology but was interrupted by the man drawing his sword. Aedus tried to back up and run away but was thrown to the ground as a bullet ripped through his shoulder.

Aedus tried to shakily stand up but was was sent to the ground again when a boot connected with his face
I'm going to die aren't i? Aedus thought as he started hyperventilating. He tried to reach for his matches only for more bullets to be send through both of his arms.

GingerBread said:
Aedus went into a shop and bought some 4 - 5 packets of matches, not wanting to have to go into the town again for a long time I'm surprised nothing went wrong Aedus thought as he walked along the road, not really paying any attention to his surroundings. Suddenly Aedus found himself being dragged into an alleyway and roughly thrown to the ground.
Standing up Aedus saw a brute of a man with a sword strapped to his back
"S-sorry, i must've not b-been l-looking where i w-was-" Aedus tried to stammer out an apology but was interrupted by the man drawing his sword. Aedus tried to back up and run away but was thrown to the ground as a bullet ripped through his shoulder.

Aedus tried to shakily stand up but was was sent to the ground again when a boot connected with his face
I'm going to die aren't i? Aedus thought as he started hyperventilating. He tried to reach for his matches only for more bullets to be send through both of his arms.
Hearing gunshots, Damen grabbed Heather's hand and made them into shadows only for them to get to the source fast enough. The moment they arrived Damen went right up to the man hurting an innocent person and sent a blast of darkness right at him, summoning darkness beasts to keep the man on the ground.

@GingerBread @Kazehana

Heather was ripped from her weapons daydream when Damen took her somewhere random. "Hey why..?" she trailed off, seeing the violence. Her eyes got wide as she backed up a little, not knowing how to react to the situation.

@Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread

@GingerBread[/URL] @Kazehana
Two bullets ripped through the air into the darkness beast's heads killing them instantly Allowing the man to get up "Two freaks? i guess this is my lucky day" The man said as he raised his greatsword and swung it at the boy that attack him, while 4 bullet went flying towards the boy's back.

As soon as he'd fired the bullets the other man drew a short sword and swung it at the nearby girl, assuming she was also a freak, even if she wasn't she consorted with them and in the man's eyes didn't deserve to live.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana

GingerBread said:
Two bullets ripped through the air into the darkness beast's heads killing them instantly Allowing the man to get up "Two freaks? i guess this is my lucky day" The man said as he raised his greatsword and swung it at the boy that attack him, while 4 bullet went flying towards the boy's back.
As soon as he'd fired the bullets the other man drew a short sword and swung it at the nearby girl, assuming she was also a freak, even if she wasn't she consorted with them and in the man's eyes didn't deserve to live.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana
Damen managed to dodge the sword that was swung at him but couldn't dodge the suddenness of the 2 out of 4 bullets that hit him and pierced right through his back. Gasping he sensed one of them attempt to hit Heather. Without thinking he covered himself in darkness and appeared in front of her, taking the hit straight on.

@GingerBread @Kazehana

Heather turned and ran, screaming her head off. She was running a bit unsportsmanlike, with her arms down, but her forearms up. It wasn't the best form, and she wasn't running too fast. But she tried her hardest, feeling no remorse for ditching the two boys. She wasn't about to die today. She had no idea about the other bullet that Damen had blocked (lol I already wrote this).

@Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back