• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

metalcity said:
Ent smiled and hoped out of his seat. He turned around and grabbed Aedus, dragging him out to the courtyard. He let go once they made it outside "What do we need to do first?" Ent asked as the dark wind around his hand started to change into different weapons.
@GingerBread
(This was like two messages above the first one)

(You were eating in the cafeteria and Jonas did whatever he did there as well. Awhile still in the cafeteria. So explain how you were in the cafeteria.)

DJGomez said:
(You were eating in the cafeteria and Jonas did whatever he did there as well. Awhile still in the cafeteria. So explain how you were in the cafeteria.)
But i wasn't in the cafeteria i was in the courtyard, Ent dragged Aedus out there

metalcity said:
Ent smiled and hoped out of his seat. He turned around and grabbed Aedus, dragging him out to the courtyard. He let go once they made it outside "What do we need to do first?" Ent asked as the dark wind around his hand started to change into different weapons.
@GingerBread

Kazehana said:
(This was like two messages above the first one)
(seems just as an honest mistake then as whoever Jonas was didn't realize they weren't in the same area as him then and it never got clarified.)

DJGomez said:
(seems just as an honest mistake then as whoever Jonas was didn't realize they weren't in the same area as him then and it never got clarified.)
(Yeah... Both me and @metalcity pretty much ignored that what jonas did as he just teleported to us, hit Aedus and then ran/teleported away)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Well as far as I'm concerned it's still IC that you were in the cafeteria since mine and @Magattahana respknses were based on as if it were in The cafeteria and you never clarified to us you were ignore it )

DJGomez said:
(Well as far as I'm concerned it's still IC that you were in the cafeteria since mine and @Magattahana respknses were based on as if it were in The cafeteria and you never clarified to us you were ignore it )
(No... Cause the only account of that event that matters is mine and @metalcity's because we were the ones doing it, if you got it wrong that's your bad man, you never asked us to clarify anyways)

Kazehana said:
She thought about what he had to say for a moment. "Well, perhaps you're right about his temper. But even so, there isn't any threat anymore. Ent has calmed himself, and Zane is clearly doing just fine over there despite his sister choking him," she pointed out, seeing almost no threat from Ent at the moment. "He hasn't done much offense since you arrived, just defense. And now, he's trying to walk away. Just let him go," she pleaded, still hoping for a quick resolution.
@Veyd Sahvoz @Magattahana @GingerBread @metalcity @DJGomez
(For the sake of everyone and the RP lets just rewind back to here and compromise that an honest mistake happened in both sides and resolve the issue IC) @GingerBread

DJGomez said:
(For the sake of everyone and the RP lets just rewind back to here and compromise that an honest mistake happened in both sides and resolve the issue IC) @GingerBread
(Or instead of doing that, you could edit your posts to say courtyard and i can edit mine to remove any mention of the cafeteria)

GingerBread said:
(Or instead of doing that, you could edit your posts to say courtyard and i can edit mine to remove any mention of the cafeteria)
(fine. Since I mentioned it more times then I care to count and I'm sure it's the same for you we'll just say any mention of a cafe is voided or changed to courtyard so that we can continue the RP and not spend an hour editing every post we made.)

DJGomez said:
(fine. Since I mentioned it more times then I care to count and I'm sure it's the same for you we'll just say any mention of a cafe is voided or changed to courtyard so that we can continue the RP and not spend an hour editing every post we made.)
(Actually thinking about it, with all these OOC comments separating everything we might aswell just continue from the point you said too)

Kazehana said:
She thought about what he had to say for a moment. "Well, perhaps you're right about his temper. But even so, there isn't any threat anymore. Ent has calmed himself, and Zane is clearly doing just fine over there despite his sister choking him," she pointed out, seeing almost no threat from Ent at the moment. "He hasn't done much offense since you arrived, just defense. And now, he's trying to walk away. Just let him go," she pleaded, still hoping for a quick resolution.
@Veyd Sahvoz @Magattahana @GingerBread @metalcity @DJGomez
(So we're starting from this point yeah? @DJGomez )

Ent slowly became more annoyed by the boys stupidity. "Aedus, I said I would try control my anger for you. If you are just going to stand here, I'm probably going to lose my shit again and kill him. So, lets just go." Ent said in annoyance and started to walk away, with or with out Aedus. He was ready to punch something, that would really help right now.

@GingerBread @Magattahana @DJGomez @LilyannaGaming (if you guys are still there...)

Abs had her brother pinned by this point. With one hand, she waved frantically at Aedus and Ent. "Oi! Can we tag along?"

Zane tried to say something too, but his face was in the ground.

@metalcity @GingerBread

Ent continued to be angry "I didn't ask for your protection. Ask next time." Then Ent gave Aedus a warm smile has he placed his hand in his head and gently patted him, then turned to the two following them now. "That was a fun fight, Thank you. I respect you a little more now." Then Ent turned around and made his way to the canteen.

@GingerBread @Magattahana (sorry if replies take a little time, smite is addicting.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back