• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

GingerBread said:
I know this post is kinda old, but if you ever need help finding a picture that fits your character (That isn't anime looking though that's optional. It will normally be drawn though, cause actual pictures aren't my thing) I can probably help you find one. I've got like over one hundred pictures of females and males
Here's a couple of pictures

Mango said:
@Daggora Keket Are we allowed to have Hunter characters or are they set aside for people running the plot like teachers?
I think for now they're just going to be for people running the plot and stuff. But I'm not 100% on that.

Are you going to make a character Mango?!? If you are I'm excited :D

GingerBread said:
I think for now they're just going to be for people running the plot and stuff. But I'm not 100% on that.
Are you going to make a character Mango?!? If you are I'm excited :D
Mmm, that's okay. Why are you so excited about me making a character though? I haven't made a character in ages =P

Mango said:
Mmm, that's okay. Why are you so excited about me making a character though? I haven't made a character in ages =P
Because you're absolutely fantastic and I've been waiting for more from you for ages :D

I seriously love all of your posts you did in Lakoria :D

Mango said:
GingerBread said:
Because you're absolutely fantastic and I've been waiting for more from you for ages :D
I seriously love all of your posts you did in Lakoria :D
Do you know what I just realised? I missed an opptunity for a joke. I should've said:

"Well I can't wait for you to make characters and posts, so I can get one of my five a day."

GingerBread said:
Do you know what I just realised? I missed an opptunity for a joke. I should've said:
"Well I can't wait for you to make characters and posts, so I can get one of my five a day."
Please don't try stand up

@Kild Kannuk @JayKuro Right, I hate to have to say this again. But it seems I have to. @JayKuro You're doing better, but there are still a couple of one liners. But @Kild Kannuk, all I've seen from you is constant one liners pretty much. This is officially a warning for you @Kild Kannuk. Jay seems to be improving, but if he has too many one liners then he will get a warning as well.

Remember Guys, Quality not quantity. If you'd rather do one liners, you probably be better suited for a simple Rp

Kazehana said:
Please don't try stand up
;^; I'm actually pretty good at jokes, but they are very situational. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
@Kild Kannuk @JayKuro Right, I hate to have to say this again. But it seems I have to. @JayKuro You're doing better, but there are still of lot of one liners. But @Kild Kannuk, all I've seen from you is constant one liners pretty much. This is officially a warning for you @Kild Kannuk. Jay seems to be improving, but if he has too many one liners then he will get a warning as well.
Remember Guys, Quality not quantity. If you'd rather do one liners, you probably be better suited for a simple Rp

Well I'm on a mobile so Its not appearing as a one liner for me

GingerBread said:
@Kild Kannuk @JayKuro Right, I hate to have to say this again. But it seems I have to. @JayKuro You're doing better, but there are still of lot of one liners. But @Kild Kannuk, all I've seen from you is constant one liners pretty much. This is officially a warning for you @Kild Kannuk. Jay seems to be improving, but if he has too many one liners then he will get a warning as well.

I swear to god there needs to be rule on this site saying no on liners in casual threads. It's beyond ridiculous.

[QUOTE="Kild Kannuk]Well I'm on a mobile so Its not appearing as a one liner for me

[/QUOTE]
i feel your pain there. It sucks.

Kild Kannuk]Well I'm on a mobile so Its not appearing as a one liner for me [/QUOTE] That's not a valid excuse I'm afraid said:
upload_2016-6-17_18-52-55.png.fc38e9e775b859ed999752fe14439f82.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-17_18-52-55.png
    upload_2016-6-17_18-52-55.png
    258.4 KB · Views: 13
GingerBread said:
That's not a valid excuse I'm afraid, I understand that it may be difficult for you to actually tell if it's a one line. But.
View attachment 300444

That post doesn't even seem to fill up half the space. It does come down to the fact of you're not including enough in your post; I'm not saying fill it up with useless guff. But try to describe your character's facial expression. Or even include some of his thoughts. Just add a little more detail man, that's all it takes
Alright i'll try to make them longer

JayKuro said:
Alright i'll try to make them longer
looking through them, Yours are actually alright man. But a bit more detail would be appreciated. I understand when it's hard to think of something to do, which becomes worse when you're interacting with someone who does one liners, cause it makes it harder to think of anything since you don't have much to work with.

I must sound like such a grumpy arsehole right now xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back