• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

Schadenfreudmeh said:
It takes a lot to creep me out or scare me.

And I'm not sure which I should be right now.

But I feel a little of. Both.

LilyannaGaming said:
It takes a lot to creep me out or scare me.
And I'm not sure which I should be right now.

But I feel a little of. Both.
Don't worry your pretty head

The prophecy shall unravel soon

Okay so I've been suuuuper busy these past two days (with my birthday and all) and I still have a bunch of stuff to sift through. Once I check out my other rp, answer messages, blah blah blah I'll read the stuff in the main and start posting. I should be able to do that by the end of the day. Just saying this to let yall know I'm not one of those people that makes a character and never actually joins the rp. :D

Aowyn said:
Okay so I've been suuuuper busy these past two days (with my birthday and all) and I still have a bunch of stuff to sift through. Once I check out my other rp, answer messages, blah blah blah I'll read the stuff in the main and start posting. I should be able to do that by the end of the day. Just saying this to let yall know I'm not one of those people that makes a character and never actually joins the rp. :D
It's alright.

Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25253-lilyannagaming/ said:
@LilyannaGaming[/URL] Is your CS a WIP or is it completed?
Under 'MISC'

it says WIP

I am screeching

I'm trying to make yet another character sheet and I tried to change text color and screwed it all up somehow

Schadenfreudmeh said:
I am screeching
I'm trying to make yet another character sheet and I tried to change text color and screwed it all up somehow
Only think I hate about cs's is trying to make up a good backstory. It drives me insane and is the soul reason why it takes me so long to make new characters.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Only think I hate about cs's is trying to make up a good backstory. It drives me insane and is the soul reason why it takes me so long to make new characters.

[/QUOTE]
I'm either like "he's a normal dude" or mild tragedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back