• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Now, I'm not one to judge people's characters at all, but tragic backstories make me laugh every time.
Especially when an RP is saturated with them.

Again, nothing wrong with having a tragic character.

But just know.

I'm laughing.
Same xD I could use the edginess to cut myself over how depressing they are xD

Ok legit, out of around 10-ish characters, only 1 had a non-struggle backstory.

I'm guilty of having a mild tragic.

Kazehana said:
Why does everyone want dead parents? .-.
Because it's SAD and garners PITY and totally makes sense for their character to be nice after being abused and shite, amirite?

Right?

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Because it's SAD and garners PITY and totally makes sense for their character to be nice after being abused and shite, amirite?
Right?
No. Tbh the backstory doesn't affect how I interact with a character

Kazehana said:
No. Tbh the backstory doesn't affect how I interact with a character
Yeah same, but some RPers should take into consideration on how such a tragic backstory impacts their character in the long term or fits in with their personality.

@Daggora Keket

It's good to see this RP back. Brings back memories of the first one, as well as my first RP I joined.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Yeah same, but some RPers should take into consideration on how such a tragic backstory impacts their character in the long term or fits in with their personality.
Like that one guy whose character has several mental problems. And doesn't portray them correctly. Just uses it as an excuse to be a dick and expect people to be nice to him

Kazehana said:
Like that one guy whose character has several mental problems. And doesn't portray them correctly. Just uses it as an excuse to be a dick and expect people to be nice to him
I get you so much.

"Too many to list"

Well, son.

You see.

Mental illnesses aren't just a gimmick for your character.

Either portray them correctly or gtfo.

Kazehana said:
Omg same! This was my first (real) RP xD
The old one was the one I found when I first joined the servers. And developed a love for supernatural academy's.

LilyannaGaming said:
The old one was the one I found when I first joined the servers. And developed a love for supernatural academy's.
Same! I still remember going Oh god, these people look like they're actually good and then having a panic attack when I submitted my character xD

It was like playing in the Superbowl; I felt like I was gonna get creamed xD

LilyannaGaming said:
Kazehana said:
Same! I still remember going Oh god, these people look like they're actually good and then having a panic attack when I submitted my character xD
It was like playing in the Superbowl; I felt like I was gonna get creamed xD
Well I'm glad to be of service ;P

Are you going to be joining this one as well, Lilianna? It would be great to have more people from the original join!

Of course I'm joining. And actually I would have never found it if my phone didn't hit the wrong thing and take me to a list of fantasy OOC's. So i am back by luck xD .

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Well I'm glad to be of service ;P
Are you going to be joining this one as well, Lilianna? It would be great to have more people from the original join!

[/QUOTE]

LilyannaGaming said:
Of course I'm joining. And actually I would have never found it if my phone didn't hit the wrong thing and take me to a list of fantasy OOC's. So i am back by luck xD .
You were meant to join us once more! It is your DESTINY!

LilyannaGaming said:
It's all part of the prophecy.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]You were meant to join us once more! It is your DESTINY!

[/QUOTE]
Schadenfreudmeh said:
It's all part of the prophecy.
Sigh, I never did believe in destiny. But to hell with it all. I am glad to be back either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back