• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

Mango said:
I should be saying that, your character sheet looks great! I need to figure all that stuff out.
Eh, I just looked at other sheets to figure out slides and columns, it's just copy/pasting slides and looking up fonts and colors from there on out.

Kazehana said:
Statement
Command

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Eh, I just looked at other sheets to figure out slides and columns, it's just copy/pasting slides and looking up fonts and colors from there on out.
Ooh, are we talking BBCode. I can do BBCode, can I be in your guys group? :D

Schadenfreudmeh said:
I do all my own coding. It only took me three days to learn BB coding. I already did html, css, and python so it wasn't that hard. Took me a while longer to figure out how to use | <---- this thing though. I can make an accordion open by default now! :D And a bunch of other stuff but that's besides the point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aowyn said:
I do all my own coding. It only took me three days to learn BB coding. I already did html, css, and python so it wasn't that hard. Took me a while longer to figure out how to use | <---- this thing though. I can make an accordion open by default now! :D And a bunch of other stuff but that's besides the point.
I wanted something that fit on the screen and people to just stare at the beautiful picture.

Really the only reason I learned a minimal amount of BBCode

Aowyn said:
Damn...That fast? I've been here since November and I still haven't completely mastered it. Then again I don't use a lot of BBcodes so that could be the reason lmho.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
I wanted something that fit on the screen and people to just stare at the beautiful picture.
Really the only reason I learned a minimal amount of BBCode
Same. I like pretty things. That, and i kinda have to practice my coding skills since I plan on becoming a programmer or something of the like. Tech stuff.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Damn...That fast? I've been here since November and I still haven't completely mastered it. Then again I don't use a lot of BBcodes so that could be the reason lmho.

[/QUOTE]
lmho = Laugh my hat off?

hehe.

Anyways, I'm not saying I've mastered it. Not yet. But I'm getting there! I can do most, if not all of the things on my own without looking up anything but font and color. I am so not memorizing all of the hex code. That would be virtually impossible. I only have to look up things if i want to add something in I don't do on a regular basis, like text message or email.

Kazehana said:
It's not too hard if you try at it
What, memorizing hex code? You do realize there are thousands of different colors in the world right? I mean, I suppose if you look at it from a different angle and go about learning what letters and numbers correspond to which colors. Then you can make different shades from there. Like how straight red is #FF0000, blue is #0000FF, and green is #00FF00.

But that's too much work for me. I'd rather use colors often and memorize specific ones, such as my fave shade of purple. I suppose I'll have to eventually learn it though.

Aowyn said:
What, memorizing hex code? You do realize there are thousands of different colors in the world right? I mean, I suppose if you look at it from a different angle and go about learning what letters and numbers correspond to which colors. Then you can make different shades from there. Like how straight red is #FF0000, blue is #0000FF, and green is #00FF00.
But that's too much work for me. I'd rather use colors often and memorize specific ones, such as my fave shade of purple. I suppose I'll have to eventually learn it though.
No? BB code. Where did that even come from?

Kazehana said:
No? BB code. Where did that even come from?
You didn't quote anyone's post and I was still on what I was talking about. You just said it wasn't that hard. Sorry, mentality not in the right place lol.

Aowyn said:
You didn't quote anyone's post and I was still on what I was talking about. You just said it wasn't that hard. Sorry, mentality not in the right place lol.
I would think that memorizing hex codes would be hard

Aowyn said:
lmho = Laugh my hat off?
hehe.

Anyways, I'm not saying I've mastered it. Not yet. But I'm getting there! I can do most, if not all of the things on my own without looking up anything but font and color. I am so not memorizing all of the hex code. That would be virtually impossible. I only have to look up things if i want to add something in I don't do on a regular basis, like text message or email.
More like: lmho=laugh my head off.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
No, I can't
Not since the accident
You can't say "not since the accident" and expect me to care. I don't even remember what show that was from, but it stops here > :o

Kazehana said:
You can't say "not since the accident" and expect me to care. I don't even remember what show that was from, but it stops here > :o
I wasn't referencing a show

But the incident

Stacheldraht im Harnkanal... The words haunt me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back