• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

TheWingedCrusader said:
Hey @Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread just wondering if I was good to post. If I am, is it alright if someone gave me a brief summary of what happened so far so I can have a bit of an idea of what's happening? Thanks :P
As Veyd said, yes you are accepted, if I don't already have your Dorm Assignment up in the Overview tab, then I will have it up as soon as I get to a computer (seeing as I'm currently on my phone). As for the summary, the Headmaster, Crowley, just called for everyone to report to the auditorium for orientation and to discuss new security measures.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]As Veyd said, yes you are accepted, if I don't already have your Dorm Assignment up in the Overview tab, then I will have it up as soon as I get to a computer (seeing as I'm currently on my phone). As for the summary, the Headmaster, Crowley, just called for everyone to report to the auditorium for orientation and to discuss new security measures.

[/QUOTE]
I will post Rose and Lily soon. On my phone as well.

GingerBread said:
"You get in danger in some way, maybe you get kidnapped or get attacked by a really powerful person and then.." Columbus then moved on to staring at Francis. "You fight the really powerful guy and save her, While acting like you don't actually care about her that much and you were just doing it because you felt like it. But then after you've defeated the big bad guy, you accidently grab her somewhere on the chest and she doesn't like that so she hits you even harder than the big bad guy did!" Columbus nodded to himself as he worked out what you're meant to do in a relationship. 'I'm glad I watched all of those animoos. They've taught me so much, I'd look so stupid without them!'

THAT'S ACTUALLY A GREAT IDEA. *writing it down*

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
A big powerful guy appearing and Francis having to save Hasumi from the...thing xD
I meant that as a joke :P or not who knows
Oh, right, that bit.

I'm not sure how you'd set that up, but okay. If it did happen, I'd bet someone else would get involved before Francis anyway xD

I don't know how Loki writes Columbus, So many drugs are involved :P

GingerBread said:
Oh, right, that bit.
I'm not sure how you'd set that up, but okay. If it did happen, I'd bet someone else would get involved before Francis anyway xD

I don't know how Loki Rights Columbus, So many drugs are involved :P
I think you did a great job,I hadn't realized that wasn't his post until you mentioned it xD

And it's very easy to set a "danger" situation for Hasumi,she cries easily. Something we share :P

KaalysBR said:
I think you did a great job,I hadn't realized that wasn't his post until you mentioned it xD
And it's very easy to set a "danger" situation for Hasumi,she cries easily. Something we share :P
I'm sure Loki will end up taking that as a insult xP

I'm not sure Francis will do anything if she starts crying :P

GingerBread said:
It stands for Single player, cause he's got no friends :P
Plz don't kill me Loki D:

I mean, I'm not sure he'd care anyway :P (He's a heartless git, ain't he?)
I will be struggling eternally u.u

I had hopes that it was São Paulo (brazilian city I live in) lol

KaalysBR said:

HASUMI KIKITAKO

tumblr_mzlyi8JfIV1r2pvg2o1_500.gif

Hasumi was about to give Francis a happy retort,just like she had been doing through their entire conversation. But the little jumps she was doing to keep up with him were combined with the long hair flying all over her face. That made Hasumi become a bit blind. Just when she had entered the auditorium to sit by Francis' side,she bumped into someone.

"Ouch! Sorry-"

The guy she had bumped into turned,and Kasumi felt her words getting stuck into her tongue.

"Ah,so now you talk to me. You only do that when you bump into my fucking back,is that right?"

He grabbed Hasumi's arm,and she jerked with fear of the movement.

"Josh,please...let me go."

"No. Now you're going to listen to me."

His grip tightened around her arm in a painful way,and Hasumi let out a gasp.

You know, I feel like we (This site, I say we, because it makes me feel important :P ) need an interesting rating. But since we don't have one...

I'm just going to say that I thought this was Interesting

GingerBread said:
You know, I feel like we (This site, I say we, because it makes me feel important :P ) need an interesting rating. But since we don't have one...
I'm just going to say that I thought this was Interesting
Maybe because interesting is an ambiguous rating? Like...this is so horrible that I'm interested? xD

KaalysBR said:
Maybe because interesting is an ambiguous rating? Like...this is so horrible that I'm interested? xD
To be fair, so are some of the other ratings. But it would've been useful in that one moment :P

Finally alive! (For a few hours at least) and I'll post as soon as I finish this!

Thanks to the nerd who posted as Columbus for me (And did a bang up job of it :P ) @GingerBread but I'm back, so he can just leave now...

LokiofSP said:
Finally alive! (For a few hours at least) and I'll post as soon as I finish this!
Thanks to the nerd who posted as Columbus for me (And did a bang up job of it :P ) @GingerBread but I'm back, so he can just leave now...
Oh.

Well, I guess it was fun being here guys.

GingerBread Has Disconnected

Users who are viewing this thread

Back