• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

Welp lol. I guess I'm technically not that one awkward guy that hangs out with everyone but never says anything

TheWingedCrusader said:
Welp lol. I guess I'm technically not that one awkward guy that hangs out with everyone but never says anything
Talk more, we don't bite

Unless you ask nicely

Aowyn said:
@TheWingedCrusader
errrmmm.... We're in the auditorium. In the very back. So you walked into the auditorium full of kids and decided "hey, lets go talk to those people in the back all by themselves and ask them to take me to my dorm..."

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND HELP. *Runs in circles screaming*
Oh...... Uh.... Maybe I can stick around the auditorium until everything's over..?

TheWingedCrusader said:
I AM THAT AWKWARD GIRL. So, so much. TT_TT

Ah, anyways. Yeah, hanging around the auditorium would work. Except, you'd have to ask Koziak (Embaga Elder) about it 'cause Ingrid is supposed to be brand new to the school (though she's a Junior). She got lost on her way to the auditorium. I honestly don't think she could find her way back on her own. xD I'll post... something about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aowyn said:
I AM THAT AWKWARD GIRL. So, so much. TT_TT
Ah, anyways. Yeah, hanging around the auditorium would work. Except, you'd have to ask Koziak (Embaga Elder) about it 'cause Ingrid is supposed to be brand new to the school (though she's a Junior). She got lost on her way to the auditorium. I honestly don't think she could find her way back on her own. xD I'll post... something about it.
OKEY DOKEY MATEY... ahem sorry for the overt enthusiasm xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
"The future is bulletproof"

[/QUOTE]
I have waited like 80 years for your response gimme a reply ;-;

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]NANANANANANANANANA!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Drugs give me drugs give me drugs, I don't need it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back