• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

HE DIED IN THE SKELETON WAR

921959cc6f7bd5779fc2c1aa0966a9b542ee8cc94bba3577b76f5f694210c267_1.jpg

KaalysBR said:

HASUMI KIKITAKO

tumblr_mzlyi8JfIV1r2pvg2o1_500.gif

Hasumi winked to Columbus,then quickly grabbed his arm so they could walk along with Francis.

"He is a really good actor,isn't he? I can't remember the last time I saw someone so good at pretending. You should consider following that career,Francis!"

Wait,was that even his correct name? She wasn't sure,names where things that usually escaped her mind three seconds after she heard them. His name could be Richard. Or Waldo. Or Edmund.

The comment about acting sounded completely sincere,but Hasumi knew that Francis wasn't really acting. He actually disliked them already. She could have simply walked away,but she didn't want to hurt Columbus' feelings. He seemed like a sweet boy. Not only that,but walking away from a challenge like that?

"So don't think you'll be the one who can 'break my hard shell and see the soft guy underneath!"

That was something Hasumi definitely wanted to test.

"So,Francis. I know it's very hard to be friends with cool people like us,but you don't need to be scared. We're actually quite down to Earth. So,which class is your next? And Columbus,don't think of running away. We will only know if the teacher are actually evil if we go through orientation." @LokiofSP @GingerBread
Francis isn't getting out of this, is he?

;^;

KaalysBR said:
HE DIED IN THE SKELETON WAR
921959cc6f7bd5779fc2c1aa0966a9b542ee8cc94bba3577b76f5f694210c267_1.jpg
I advise you don't make fun of the Skeleton War, it was one hell of a battle indeed....poor Tom, he was my trusted captain :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I advise you don't make fun of the Skeleton War, it was one hell of a battle indeed....poor Tom, he was my trusted captain :'(

[/QUOTE]
Tom will never be forgotten ;_;

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You used the wrong word.

[/QUOTE]
Shhhh..... Don't tell everyone, maybe they won't notice.

KaalysBR said:
His name could be Richard. Or Waldo. Or Edmund.
That reference though. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]It is tomorrow. Or do you mean after today? 0_o this shits fucking confusing.

[/QUOTE]
Ohwhathaveyoudone

Sometime

In

The daytime

Is when I shall post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back