• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

GingerBread said:
Omg so fun fact, this girl that I went to junior high with had the last name of Stapp, which is the same thing as this, but with an extra p. I think she moved to like Texas or something, which is weird because I guess I didn't pay that much attention. I'm pretty sure she was mediocre at the trumpet, but I hardly remember anything else about her. Pretty sure I found her on instagram a few months ago, but i forget.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]That is just another delusion.

[/QUOTE]
You know what's not a delusion? How adorable you are

Kazehana said:
Omg so fun fact, this girl that I went to junior high with had the last name of Stapp, which is the same thing as this, but with an extra p. I think she moved to like Texas or something, which is weird because I guess I didn't pay that much attention. I'm pretty sure she was mediocre at the trumpet, but I hardly remember anything else about her. Pretty sure I found her on instagram a few months ago, but i forget.
Are you a politician?

Kazehana said:
Perhaps grouping him with the cuteness of the dog was enough to let her bypass such nonsensical prejudices. When she realized what was happening, it shocked her briefly before she simply let it go. In that brief moment, she decided that it didn't matter how old he was, but only how he acted.
Caroline is going to be severly disappointed then xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Caroline is going to be severly disappointed then xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh.

GingerBread said:
"White"
go ahead, ramble :P
Uh, you can't tell me what to do. I haven't crawled my way out of the depths of hell that is a small town to rise all the way up to a respectable college for some random guy from across the globe to tell me what to do. Over the past few centuries, especially in the past few decades, granting more rights to a more diverse group of people has become a staple in modern society. Everyone deserves the same rights, which dictates that I should not have to be subject to the rule of a man. I can do whatever I put my mind to, and no one can tell me otherwise!

Kazehana said:
Oh.
Uh, you can't tell me what to do. I haven't crawled my way out of the depths of hell that is a small town to rise all the way up to a respectable college for some random guy from across the globe to tell me what to do. Over the past few centuries, especially in the past few decades, granting more rights to a more diverse group of people has become a staple in modern society. Everyone deserves the same rights, which dictates that I should not have to be subject to the rule of a man. I can do whatever I put my mind to, and no one can tell me otherwise!
...You didn't even ramble about white ;^;

GingerBread said:
...You didn't even ramble about white ;^;
anD ANOTHER THING! I ain't gotta listen to some random guy from a country that doesn't even know what it's doing. I don't have a clue what's even happening over there, but I'm not having any part of it. You can't tell me what to do like I'm your bitch. You gotta earn the privilege. *starts mumbling* Can you believe this guy? Thinkin he can do whatever he damn well pleases and expects me to do whatever he says. Shoot.

Kazehana said:
anD ANOTHER THING! I ain't gotta listen to some random guy from a country that doesn't even know what it's doing. I don't have a clue what's even happening over there, but I'm not having any part of it. You can't tell me what to do like I'm your bitch. You gotta earn the privilege. *starts mumbling* Can you believe this guy? Thinkin he can do whatever he damn well pleases and expects me to do whatever he says. Shoot.
;^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back