• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Do you want help with it? Also, we should move this to OCC.

[/QUOTE]
Honestly I would love help. I kinda suck at back stories.

PerfectDevil said:
I think so, unless I read the room assignments too quickly
They are roommates; I could've sworn it was someone else though :/

PerfectDevil said:
If not kaiden just put a shitton of plants in the wrong room
Could you link me to that post? xD

Kazehana said:
Shut yo mouth you crusty nipple
I can joke about you hitting me, because I'm male and no one really takes a man getting hit by a woman that seriously. Because a man shouldn't care if he gets hit, he's a man.

But flip it around, and it's an immoral thing to do. So you can't just joke about violence towards Woman, it's wrong. You shouldn't be making jokes about serious issues such as that. It's wrong. #FemaleLivesMatter #EqualTreamentForWoman

Everyone gets this is a joke right :P

Last edited by a moderator:
TheWingedCrusader said:
Ok.... Arachu revamp. Let's see. Things that are Anti-Arachu... So far, fire, light etc. Hmmm... What if Arachu is weak to ALL forms of light? That means he can only take complete form in darkness?
There's a start. Could you add that to the cs then?

TheWingedCrusader said:
Jamie would also be unconscious for a period of time post-Arachu
In that case then you could also say that during the process of that Jamie is physically injured, also depending on how long Arachu is manifested?

GingerBread said:
I can joke about you hitting me, because I'm male and no one really takes a man getting hit by a woman that seriously. Because a man shouldn't care if he gets hit, he's a man.
But flip it around, and it's an immoral thing to do. So you can't just joke about violence towards Woman, it's wrong. You shouldn't be making jokes about serious issues such as that. It's wrong. #FemaleLivesMatter #EqualTreamentForWoman

Everyone gets this is a joke right :P
Look at this guy, using a shortened version of my name, assuming my gender, destroying my self confidence, pointing out all my flaws, making fun of my cat, stealing my ice cream, breaking my antique vase...

Why are you so mean to me? ;-;

Kazehana said:
Look at this guy, using a shortened version of my name, assuming my gender, destroying my self confidence, pointing out all my flaws, making fun of my cat, stealing my ice cream, breaking my antique vase...
Why are you so mean to me? ;-;
Wait, are you not female? Huh, I always thought you were.. :P

Also the Ice cream was great and it's not my fault that the Vase wouldn't fit up there

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back