• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

metalcity said:
well your wrong and ginger is only slightly write, he calls me steve and many people have now called me steve. But I am actually called Warren.
Steve, rule one on the internet. Don't lie to people.

You're called steve

KaalysBR said:
"It's going to stop bleeding by itself. You don't have to be so concerned." His face was starting to look pale,but Aki struggled not to show weakness. @GingerBread @metalcity

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Aki just get a busted lip and a nose bleed?

God damn light weights
xD

(This is just a joke, plz don't beat me like
@Kazehana does)

Last edited by a moderator:
@GingerBread

He did but Aki's powers have a "bad side" that I forgot to mention in the CS. Since he was overusing them in the morning,any kind of small wound will get more and more serious. He is losing way more blood than he should be losing from a small wound.

GingerBread said:
No.. I'm nice- Well I'm not an arsehole anyway.
Unless you're talking about francis, in which case yes. He is an arsehole after all.

But he's nice to animals
Yes, I'm taking about Francis. Is there anyway he won't be mean to me, or do I just need to walk away from him?

KaalysBR said:
@GingerBread
He did but Aki's powers have a "bad side" that I forgot to mention in the CS. Since he was overusing them in the morning,any kind of small wound will get more and more serious. He is losing way more blood than he should be losing from a small wound.
Ahh, I just meant it as a joke. But this is good too :D

Would you mind adding that to the Cs?

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Yes, I'm taking about Francis. Is there anyway he won't be mean to me, or do I just need to walk away from him?

[/QUOTE]
He's mean to anyone who is a human/not an animal.

So, yeah. He's more than likely going to be a complete arsehole

Hello! I'm interested in the rp just wanted to ask a few questions about my character. Would it be alright if my character had no actual powers? I was thinking that maybe he'd have a sort of demon inside him that only comes out when he's under extreme stress or injured.

@KaalysBR

So, I just wanted to know (since you controlled the Npcs and decided this) Why Aki would be a freak for using powers? Even if his powers were to do with shadows, it just seems a bit odd to me, since the whole school is about housing and teaching people who have powers, and keeping them safe from people who would hurt or harass them because of their powers.

KaalysBR said:
Oh sorry,I imagined some people wouldn't be so acceptable of shadowy powers? I can definitely edit it.
It's not too big of a deal, some people will be arseholes after all. But it sounds like it was everyone who was saying he was a freak because of them, and that just didn't seem to fit in, you know?

GingerBread said:
It's not too big of a deal, some people will be arseholes after all. But it sounds like it was everyone who was saying he was a freak because of them, and that just didn't seem to fit in, you know?
I got it. I will be more careful about it later,I shouldn't be so "general" on my dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back