• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

Veyd Sahvoz]Apparently Trump wants to put a wall on the American/canadian border to keep Canadians in "check". [SIZE=10px]Fucking racist shithead...*continues swearing under breath*[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] I don't think so said:
image.png.6435a555c0710a17af0fe91ba618a891.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    156.9 KB · Views: 26
So my teacher's CS has been accepted and posted in the Neutral Characters tab. I'm a little lost though, so could someone give me a summary of the scene so far...?

Alright, I think I'm finally ready to post!

So, can I get any info on major events? Any situations I can jump into?

LokiofSP said:
Alright, I think I'm finally ready to post!
So, can I get any info on major events? Any situations I can jump into?
No. You're banned Loki, get out :P

Right now there's no major situations (Or at least I don't think there is) Though if you really wanted to, you could bump into francis (Though I wouldn't recommend that) But there's probably someone free.

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
No. You're banned Loki, get out :P
Right now there's no major situations (Or at least I don't think there is) Though if you really wanted to, you could bump into francis (Though I wouldn't recommend that) But there's probably someone free.
Welp, I'm banned, guess I'm out...

Anyway, who's free? Help pls

LokiofSP said:
Welp, I'm banned, guess I'm out...
Anyway, who's free? Help pls
i'm pretty sure there's a lot of new people free.

I know I'm definitely free (With francis)

But you could just make a post of columbro going to the cafeteria and I'm sure someone will interact with you. :D

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]I deleted it, I didn't see this, sorry

[/QUOTE]
no problem, didn't see you deleted it when I wrote that.

Kazehana said:
She lost Steve again?? This must be the fifth time this week!
She?

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Says, the one who just did the same unspecified thing. So who did you bump into?

[/QUOTE]
I don't have a clue what you are on about :P

Seriously though, I fixed it when I realised it. I'm kind of groggy, I just woke up like

KaalysBR said:
jw7hAtPtfmDzknm_vMfUKwVzln4yfo3fxkqJz5AIVNRYeFIoFLdZDtYvj-jU2vGnKIdwOchevcOHVKyS8OsJvwjaALLeyiKTImvs4lZtVAH_oY3Isy3McAEcXKf4eENBa-unP1iUBqPI9H9Lc1bvxADYz-sPHA=w500-h273-nc

Aki had forgotten about his face until Daggora mentioned it. He messed with his hair in an embarrassed manner,not knowing how to respond. People usually completely ignored him or tried to get into fights with him. It was the first time that someone actually showed care, and he had no idea how to to reply to that.

"I...don't really like infirmaries."

He frowned once the girl he had accidentally bumped it suddenly jumped up,apparently about to freak out. He took a step back by reflex,blushing lightly.

"Uh...this is nothing serious. I get punched all the time. The guys that tried to get me are much worse right now."

He placed the napkins on his nose,just so she would calm down. It didn't do much,but at least he was trying. @metalcity @Daggora Keket
You kind of missed two posts/two people mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back