• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Guys, why does glass taste like blood
Because it's made from sand. And as we all know Sand is created when You get some rocks and create a blood sacrifice to Y'golonac.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Accepted. The image you used for your character is of that guy from Psycho-Pass, yes? That show was awesome!

[/QUOTE]
Kougami Shinya,yes! I always loved his looks,I try to use it for everything.

Well that was the best entrance to my character introduction that I could do xD I chose the best idea that had no damage to the place at all

Kazehana said:
It means that I have no idea what Britain is doing anymore
Destroying itself from the inside out. But you know, because we're were fine in the 60's we'll be fine now ;-;

GingerBread said:
Destroying itself from the inside out. But you know, because we're were fine in the 60's we'll be fine now ;-;
You can always do what Americans are doing and prepare to move into Canada :D

Kazehana said:
You can always do what Americans are doing and prepare to move into Canada :D
I would, but I don't feel like they would let a 15 year old just live there on his own, without a job or anything.

But if there are any canadians that want to adopt me, then I'm up for that xD

But, I might just go up to scotland, since they're likely to leave the Uk and stay in the Eu

GingerBread said:
I would, but I don't feel like they would let a 15 year old just live there on his own, without a job or anything.
But if there are any canadians that want to adopt me, then I'm up for that xD

But, I might just go up to scotland, since they're likely to leave the Uk and stay in the Eu
I'll adopt you!

Okay so maybe not but still!

Apparently Trump wants to put a wall on the American/canadian border to keep Canadians in "check". Fucking racist shithead...*continues swearing under breath*

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Apparently Trump wants to put a wall on the American/canadian border to keep Canadians in "check". Fucking racist shithead...*continues swearing under breath*

[/QUOTE]
He wants to border off the US from literally everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back