• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Aldrich nudged Crowley again just to be the childish prick he was. "Someone's gotta do it, though." He chuckled before clearing his throat and going a bit solemn. "So ah..." He dropped his voice. Serious time. "That whole thing about hunters possibly infiltrating the school... Is that something we should be seriously worried about or is it just speculation?" He asked with a raised brow.
@Daggora Keket
This was the last reply brah :U

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Ok I legit had this perfume that smelled like cotton candy at some point. I need that shit again, hot damn.
You just reminded me that cologne is called "eau de toilette" which means toilet water because it's literally perfume diluted with water

Kazehana said:
I thought you mean standoffish and not immature douche ;-;
If anything, your character is immature. She's the one that kept going on about Francis's appearance and pretty much nothing else

GingerBread said:
If anything, your character is immature. She's the one that kept going on about Francis's appearance and pretty much nothing else
He keeps talking about sexual fetishes they never indicated they had when she's clearly just ignoring him .-.

Kazehana said:
He keeps talking about sexual fetishes they never indicated they had when she's clearly just ignoring him .-.
Because she hasn't left after all that abuse, so he came to the conclusion that she must be enjoying it.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Hunter Smith.....is that you??

[/QUOTE]
Hunter Flynn is my dude, but he uses the last name Smith as to not give out his full name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back