• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

Kazehana said:
Yeah if you couldn't tell, I was joking back. Why would I slam dunk someone if I thought they were depressed? d;
Well I assumed you were, until your last message.

Kazehana said:
Well unlike you, I don't believe that all meetings are useless. Just the one I had to suffer through today
This doesn't sound like a joke at all

metalcity said:
This situation is to edgy, my wrists cant take it
Good. You should cut yourself on our edge until you bleed to death. I'm surprised you haven't already since you bring it up all the time Steve

GingerBread said:
Steve, you should start practicing what you preach.
I could, but I need people like you to show me the correct ways in quick painless suicide. So when I come to do it, I know how to do it correctly.

metalcity said:
I could, but I need people like you to show me the correct ways in quick painless suicide. So when I come to do it, I know how to do it correctly.
Just go look on the internet.

Or call the suicide helpline.

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Just go look on the internet.
Just go to a Gay Bar and someone will help you die

Or call the suicide helpline.
But dave, I need you to do it, no one else can take your place. Come on, dont be a pansy

@Daggora Keket

Hey, stupid question but did Daggora jump on Rea's head or Aptual? Because I know it followed after jumping out of Rea's arms but then you said she and they are all females xD

Also, sorry bout not being on here yesterday, I had a double at work from 11am -close, (and OFC I HAD TO BE THE ONE TO CLOSE!!!!...stupid Sergio and his stupid face......) and then I just kinda crashed when I got home at midnight.

Day #629

After drinking the pain of having nothing to reply to, Daggora has returned! Something to reply to! if Only I wasn't drunk...

metalcity said:
Day #629
After drinking the pain of having nothing to reply to, Daggora has returned! Something to reply to! if Only I wasn't drunk...
I Said I was sorry!!!!!!!! And, who cares if your drunk! As I like to say, "Write Drunk, and Edit Sober"!! (Actually I saw that quote on Google Images about 2 years back, and I've only said it three times before now.)

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]I Said I was sorry!!!!!!!! And, who cares if your drunk! As I like to say, "Write Drunk, and Edit Sober"!! (Actually I saw that quote on Google Images about 2 years back, and I've only said it three times before now.)

[/QUOTE]
best way to live by xD

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Also, sorry bout not being on here yesterday, I had a double at work from 11am -close, (and OFC I HAD TO BE THE ONE TO CLOSE!!!!...stupid Sergio and his stupid face......) and then I just kinda crashed when I got home at midnight.

[/QUOTE]
Git fucking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back