• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

Schadenfreudmeh said:
The dude has been through some shit and it's implied it's recent stuff that's happened, so there's some potential trauma going on.
Oh I thought you meant you and I was confused lmao

[QUOTE="H A R P Y]Pardon, but are you still accepting characters?

[/QUOTE]
We are still accepting currently, I don't think we will ever not accept someone

metalcity said:
We are still accepting currently, I don't think we will ever not accept someone
Lovely, thank you!

Before I start working my CS, is there any particular type of character that's needed or that people would like to see?

[QUOTE="H A R P Y]Lovely, thank you!
Before I start working my CS, is there any particular type of character that's needed or that people would like to see?

[/QUOTE]
Anything is fine, do what you feel like for a character

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Good.
Be offended.

Let the offense taken flow through you.
I don't even feel anything anymore. My meeting was 2 hours of bullshit that I didn't need to be there for. It was horrible. I'll work on a post

Kazehana said:
Yeah including the meeting where your parents got together to get nasty. Clearly that was useless as well
Oh

Oh god damn

That burn was so bad I literally yelled, "OOOOH" and scared the cat

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Yeah. I guess the same goes for you, doesn't it?
Well unlike you, I don't believe that all meetings are useless. Just the one I had to suffer through today

Kazehana said:
Well unlike you, I don't believe that all meetings are useless. Just the one I had to suffer through today
But I don't actually believe that. It's called a joke Kaze. Did you not get that? I know you don't normally understand jokes but come on. Why would I randomly say something massively depressing out of nowhere?

Kazehana said:
Yeah including the meeting where your parents got together to get nasty. Clearly that was useless as well
Nu uh
Hehe someone's getting too savage.

GingerBread said:
But I don't actually believe that. It's called a joke Kaze. Did you not get that? I know you don't normally understand jokes but come on. Why would I randomly say something massively depressing out of nowhere?
Yeah if you couldn't tell, I was joking back. Why would I slam dunk someone if I thought they were depressed? d;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back