• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

First! Make me leader!

Second! We will build a wall and block the one liners out! Along with daggora! And make them type the wall up!

metalcity said:
First! Make me leader!
Second! We will build a wall and block the one liners out! Along with daggora! And make them type the wall up!
You had me at "make me leader." And by that, I mean, you had lost me

K so I was talking with a good friend about character development.

And it seems Hunter is in the midst of realizing he's not ok amongst many other things.

And I'm gonna stop myself before I ramble. I just love talking about character development.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
K so I was talking with a good friend about character development.
And it seems Hunter is in the midst of realizing he's not ok amongst many other things.

And I'm gonna stop myself before I ramble. I just love talking about character development.
My mind is terrible. I can't even put what I wanted to because it's so rude xD

Schadenfreudmeh said:
No like legit. I ramble. Too much. To the point where everything I say is from some long train of thought. See, I'm doing it now, way to go.
If you define it like that, then literally every word would be considered rambling

Kazehana said:
If you define it like that, then literally every word would be considered rambling
Yeah but when it's off topic or a different subject than what's at hand, then it's rambling.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Yeah but when it's off topic or a different subject than what's at hand, then it's rambling.
Tbh rambling is when you talk unnecessarily long about one thing

But yeah I'm probably gonna write a short on Hunter tomorrow just to figure out the direction his character will go. This is kinda the first time I made a character in the midst of some life-changing shit.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
But yeah I'm probably gonna write a short on Hunter tomorrow just to figure out the direction his character will go. This is kinda the first time I made a character in the midst of some life-changing shit.
Some what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back