• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Wing Academy (New and Improved)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You could've just edited your post.

[/QUOTE]
You could have edited that attitude yet here we are

GingerBread said:
But how is francis Fake?
Apart from the fact that he's a character I've written :P
I love how you capitalized fake but not Francis

I hope I didn't miss anyone with that post. Also, Veyd are you ready to be the Classroom Tester Teacher? Cause it's happening after this.

KaalysBR said:

HASUMI KIKITAKO

tumblr_mzlyi8JfIV1r2pvg2o1_500.gif

As usually,the insult flew straight over Hasumi's head. She tilted her head lightly to Francis,not knowing how to reply. The glow around her diminished until it disappeared,leaving only her natural brightness behind.

"But why does not being able to hurt people make me useless? Wouldn't that be a good thing instead? I can do a lot of other things that don't involve pain and blood. I can show it to you one day!"

She smiled to Columbus once he introduced himself,finding his little quirkiness with the arms quite amusing. She shook the hand that had been aimed in her direction,the temperature of the room rising by a few degrees to agree with her new mood.

"I'm sure you are a very cool guy,Columbus. Its's nice to meet you."

Francis' comment made Hasumi frown for a moment as she considered the possibility.

"This school isn't so big. And since we seen to be the same age,we will have classes together. So if consider the odds of me never going to class or never leaving my room at the same hour as you,the chance of we never seeing each other again is-" She stopped once she realized that didn't mean it literally. "Oh,right. You don't...actually mean it. You just don't want to talk."

The sound of a intercom distracted her.

"Orientation again. Let's go see it?" She smiled to the two boys.

@GingerBread @LokiofSP
I don't normally go out of my way to say this, because I'm a grumpy old sod. But I liked this post, do more of these :D

Also I think you're Bbcode broke slightly

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
I will try to fix it now,might just delete everything and leave only the pic xD
I think I fixed it here, you should be able to copy and paste

[CENTER]
[centerblock=80][border= 6px outset goldenrod][bg=black][border= 6px inset goldenrod][bg=white]

HASUMI KIKITAKO

[IMG]https://67.media.tumblr.com/b0b6560a6ae3d618a3e2cfd2e8c2ab61/tumblr_mzlyi8JfIV1r2pvg2o1_500.gif[/IMG]

[/bg][/border][/bg][/border][/centerblock][/CENTER]

[centerblock=80][border= 6px outset goldenrod][bg=black][border= 6px inset goldenrod][bg=white]

As usually,the insult flew straight over Hasumi's head. She tilted her head lightly to Francis,not knowing how to reply. The glow around her diminished until it disappeared,leaving only her natural brightness behind.

"But why does not being able to hurt people make me useless? Wouldn't that be a good thing instead? I can do a lot of other things that don't involve pain and blood. I can show it to you one day!"

She smiled to Columbus once he introduced himself,finding his little quirkiness with the arms quite amusing. She shook the hand that had been aimed in her direction,the temperature of the room rising by a few degrees to agree with her new mood.

"I'm sure you are a very cool guy,Columbus. Its's nice to meet you."

Francis' comment made Hasumi frown for a moment as she considered the possibility.

"This school isn't so big. And since we seen to be the same age,we will have classes together. So if consider the odds of me never going to class or never leaving my room at the same hour as you,the chance of we never seeing each other again is-" She stopped once she realized that didn't mean it literally. "Oh,right. You don't...actually mean it. You just don't want to talk."

The sound of a intercom distracted her.

"Orientation again. Let's go see it?" She smiled to the two boys.

@GingerBread @LokiofSP [/bg][/border][/bg][/border][/centerblock]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back