Other Random question of the day

I guess I'll go with twin. In terms of wealth and such I'm far from the top but definitely far from the bottom. Too much of a risk to jump to a random body, the odds are against me.

i thought that song was pretty harmless, if you ask me?? i'd never heard of it shaming thin women.

Random question of the day:

What made Disney decide to base Chip and Dale's detective outfits in the Rescue Rangers show off of Indiana Jones and OG Magnum P.I. respectively?

I don't know, and I'd also like to know how they got the idea for TaleSpin---

“Ok, remember Baloo, Louie, and Shere Khan from The Jungle Book movie? Ok, we’re gonna take them, but put them in a universe that’s entirely populated by anthropomorphic animals. They all talk, wear clothes, have jobs, and there’s no humans so no Mowgli. For some reason we’re not including Bagheera either. Ok and its set in the 1930s-40s and it focuses on seaplane travel and Baloo is a pilot-for-hire and we’re gonna add a bunch of additional characters like a fox/wolf who is an air pilot and a business-owning single mom bear”

like it’s just

it’s really good but

how did anyone come up with this

I don’t think so. But I also do think that a significant other isn’t necessarily romantic. Just…important. But even then it’s still not going to be something everyone has.

My high school Latin class would have been a lot more interesting. Wait, maybe that’s what all those loud kids were all along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back