Other Random question of the day

What do you mean? Is the question about getting more food, the disaster of water in milk, or the hole in the roof?

More food is difficult- I've seen several YouTube videos about how to get a survivable amount of food off of one dollar- alternatively, you can work in a restaurant and survive off of leftovers from the kitchen. Asking for food from neighbors is also a solution, but that requires a good neighborhood with decent people.

Water in milk? If you're starving, no big deal. Drink it. I wouldn't like how it tasted, but there's no being picky in this scenario.

Hole in the roof? Cover it with a tarp if you can- or seal it up with something, like spray insulation. That's the most difficult question for me, as I've never had to repair anything like that before.
It's a reference to the song Love Of The Common People.

Random question of the day:

Now that Disney owns Family Guy, does that make any jabs at Disney the show has made canon?
Yes. But I'm pretty sure a mild sense of irony has been the norm in just about any and all media for a very long time. So it's hardly a toxic level of irony in their own blood if they have a franchise that does/did make fun of them.

Not really breathing, that would be weird. But I had a teacher who told me off for sneezing. It was in front of the whole class and was very humiliating. I was scared to go to this teacher's lessons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back