[Race For The Queen's Juniper] OOC Chat

In my head they'd have to sort of work their posts in together to stop confusion.

So I rolled for the attack.

Solitaire rolled 1 die of 6 faces, total: 4

For: Example Attack

Okay so, that means the attacker wounded them and slowed their movement due to the wound/pain. BUT...

Solitaire rolled 1 die of 6 faces, total: 6

For: Example Defense

The RNG gods love me and I get a perfect defense. So therefore the attack misses.

I hope that makes sense. :| It makes sense in my head.

Yeah, same, so I'm gonna just play it by logic, "if you get hit, it's not something you can usually shrug off" using the dice as the defining guidelines..

Usually undermines the character's skill, though.

I mean, if a rather competent character keeps getting 1 and his, let's put it in a perspective, rather lousy, no-good opponent keeps rolling 6, it's....

I can imagine though, with the attacker going:

"This doesn't usually happen." like someone who has just gone limp in the bedroom.

*mentions that the dice (especially digital ones) typically wear scumbag hats, they only roll high when you are praying that you only take 1 damage* xD

By the way, I'm stuck in a coffee ship with literally 1mb connection over wifi, it takes about ten minutes to send a message, so my replies will be delayed.... <.<

Proc, you keep changing your picture and it keeps confusing me xD same person, different pose, I keep doing a double take xD

The only thing I have Tapatalk for is the audio notifications, I'm fanatic about being notified as soon as anyone posts or messages me xD it's really helped me stay up to date on all my RPs, I would have lost track of quite a few without it. Though I do prefer browser for all the extra features, Tapatalk is just to let me know that I have stuff that needs replies

Proc, Novena 2.0 is fantabulous :D

Now with attitude and wanton destruction of (other's) property xD

ProcFailures said:
In other news, I wonder how the captains will know each other?
Just got back from work and I have to be in bed five minutes ago, but I had a brainstorm about just this: we both happened to come across a map leading to the Juniper or something related to it at the same time and, after a tugging match, now both have half of said map. What do you think?

See y'all in eight hours.

Somewhat cliche, but it somehow seems to fit :D so now we HAVE to have confrontation, because one of us has to have both pieces of the map... +1 for that idea :)

@Solitaire, are we doing any kind of random encounters? Considering that we can't always be fighting each other all the time, or things like hunting beasts/monsters, who's gonna be controlling those? Is that you, or is it up to whoever is fighting against said NPC/monsters to control them?

There's no map to it though, if there was a map they wouldn't be letting pirates go find it. There's a lot of mystery surrounding it, hence why it's a fable.

You'd be better off having clashed over some other booty in the past

Stickdom said:
@Solitaire, are we doing any kind of random encounters? Considering that we can't always be fighting each other all the time, or things like hunting beasts/monsters, who's gonna be controlling those? Is that you, or is it up to whoever is fighting against said NPC/monsters to control them?
There will be random encounters etc yes! We'll probably get distracted by finding a map or something. If people have ideas they can PM me, but other than that I'll throw some as we go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back