Put A Name To A Face! (Picture Thread)

Me at my recent Hunger Games themed 12th birthday.

432098_2309548392890_1674757643_1469471_97177466_n.jpg

Me, my besties, Abby and Ashley

405955_2308762733249_1674757643_1468969_104198837_n.jpg

Ahley is th blonde, whom we were tickling, and Abby's the brunette.

View attachment 1851

Well I guess this is a good place to start on here. This is me, props if you get my gender correctly. I won't say my name, that would give it away, but I'll let you know that I'm 16, live in America, and am obsessed with Harry Potter and Criminal Minds.

HI!

My name is Kitomi Takeda! I lived in Tokyo Japan until about last year when my family moved to the USA. I gotta say, I kinds like it in the US. I'm still getting used to it. Luckily ive studied up on my English! If I make a spelling error, now you know why! I do have spell check though soooooo...ya! Lol! On to the pictures,

This is me getting profsional pictures done by a photo agency. Isn't it pretty?

View attachment 1897

This is me while moving into my new house in NY.

View attachment 1898

Well that's me!!

I saw this thread, and I was like, "Hmm... Eh why not?" So I took a few pics just for this occasion.

View attachment 1899

I know, I know, I have VERY long hair for a guy, but oh well. Don't hate, just appreciate! =D

kikinavi- My aunt was stationed in Tokyo for a few years! From what she tells me it's pretty neat over there...I wouldn't know since I live in crappy ol' New Mexico.

Lol that's awesome katherine!! It is very nice! Its like the Asian version of new York in some parts. What was she stationed for?

How neat! Also I'm trying to get the word out on hold back the tears! Its going to be an awesome rp!! Dice I was sadly dropped from young justice I had to find a new one and I found it!! Ill still miss young justice though...

O-O......ummmmm thanks I guess. I would gladly appreciate it if you tried as much as possible to not call me hot....or say I have nice tits..... and I guess ill get working on that picture. Lol this is weird!

Sorry about that Kiki. I deleted the post for it's more then pg-13 content, and hes been banned for the night x3

Omg thank you soooooo much Kagura!!! I really appreciate that! I cant believe he said that! What, just cause I rp doesn't mean I cant be cute? Any way, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back