• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

Either hua just screwed over the entire human race with a mind control happy wish or she made a more pointless wish than cake

Just wanted to state my character goal. Yui lost in thought about the magical girls she met so far. She try asking kyubey and his response wasnt what she needed. She plans to meet up with the other

lol well that means i am doing it right run into katja if you want she would still be looking for yoma

A couple weeks. I want to get concentise from everyone first though. At the very least so they can finish any goal or conversation first

(It's also probably me not being able to think of a wish anyway xD ) Maybe she'll wish to have the ability to save one of the magical girls from a Yoma?

Yeah, that's another issue lol So maybe Kyubey's been talking to her/pestering her the whole time?

What if yui brother gets turn into a Yoma. Yui faces a choice kill her brother or let him destory their home. Possibly karcen character tries to take control of him also. I thought of it cause yui.not only.the.youngest but her family part of her life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back