• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

For komaeda and I been a long week ended in our bdays and starting this while joining to other rps

Oh! I wasn't aware I could start now! I thought that I had to wait until this fight is over xD Sorry! I'll get to work on a response now!

The incubators got energy from the magical girls becoming yoma, does this AU mean that magical girls are no longer witches? What interest do they have in earth now?

TwilightFire said:
The incubators got energy from the magical girls becoming yoma, does this AU mean that magical girls are no longer witches? What interest do they have in earth now?
We explain this already. Kyubey makes a flower that feeds of negative emotions powering the universe and making Yoma out of these people feelings.

Shippo said:
We explain this already. Kyubey makes a flower that feeds of negative emotions powering the universe and making Yoma out of these people feelings.
So are the yoma's defeat creating the energy the magical girls transformation originally brought, or are the flowers themselves replacement for the grief seeds?

I think we'll be able to get a better explanation once this Yoma battle wraps up.

yoma drop seeds these seeds contain the energy used kuybey or some other force then plants one seed that becomes a flower that makes a yoma you get 4 or 5 seeds per yoma

Karcen said:
yoma drop seeds these seeds contain the energy used kuybey or some other force then plants one seed that becomes a flower that makes a yoma you get 4 or 5 seeds per yoma
so the more yoma are defeated, the more grief that's made; or the more grief that's harvested from the humans?

technically both the seeds act as both the source of power and propagation method one seed makes one human a yoma who then drops up to 5 seeds that if not collected could make 5 more yoma

as far and labyrinths i am goign to say we basically fight in a slip space type thing not fully a sperate space but not the real world

yoma both eat humans by draggign them into slip space and become yoma if they have strong negative feelings and encounter a yoma flower

As karcen states sorry I was posting on another rp I host. Two reason it a bit different. It least pessimistic on magical girl part and second it not just a rip of madoka story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back