Project Black

ScountheRatKing said:
Well..... s**t guys. Imma coming :D
Just show me where to get started.

Real life's been hassling me to no end.
So basically nothing much has changed since you went on a temporary leave, dax found ur character in the furnace, my character, wade, made his way down to Dax, and now we have your unconcious body in my arms. But the only thing that is particularly important to the story is that passengers are now being accepted aboard the gallion. me, dax, and ur character are headed to meet with the others aboard the brig on the gallion. As for everyone else... they just got on the ship. Just read the last two-three posts you were tagged in and u should be alright c: @ScountheRatKing

Yeah sorry. Work is killing me right now. I'm a bar tender and d along with drunks places me in a one minded state.

I am hoping to get some days off so I can focus on writing and rps again but from what I hear I mighthave to force a few posts in my little spare time..... I'll be working 6 days a week pullin 9 to 10 hour days till my hey get the ther bar tenders.

Damn drunk people..... Lol

So. I was never tagged so I assume not..but was Emma ever found roaming around looking for the Captain?

Hello. I saw this rp and I'm really interested in it. The only thing is that I'm confused with the story and plot. I'm not exactly sure what the general plot is.

The general plot is about a crew on a space ship and their adventures. I have a more serious plot in mind and some twists along the way that compliment the main plot, but right now I am hoping to get the plot moving so I can reveal the first connection to the main plot. ( ^_^ )

I think it's a good rp. Even if I am the GM and have been busy lately, but I have tomorrow off so I will be trying to get some serious posts in.

But think of firefly, dark matter, Star Trek and guardians of the Galaxy mixed together along with some cool twists. That's the basics of this rp. ( ^_^ )

Ps. I don't accept anything AI or high tech computer characters. That's the only no no for this rp. (The reason sits within the plot.)

It's a great rp and I have become really invested in all the characters, if my opinion counts for anything? xD But yeah, cannot wait for the first adventure to kick off and the plot to begin its twists and turns :) Although, anyone heard from @Deadpool recently??

Edit* nvm, just spotted his status xD My Bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I can remember. I've been so busy this week it's been insane.

I am reviewing the new character in the CS thread and then hoping to run to the store for food.... Mama wants bacon. lol

Yeah I just sent Shadowz a pm about the Angel character. ( ^_^ )

And now I might either lay back down for another hour to get that 'sleep in' feel.... or head out to wally-world and go get some bacon.... (Either way I want bacon today. lol)

While I'm there I should pick up some junk food for the season finally for the Walking Dead tonight. lol.

UUUHHH I'm rambling while tiered...

Haha, get the sleep in feel going, sounds like you've been working hard, plus the bacon ain't going anywhere :) and sigh my housemates keep trying to get me to watch the tv series xD But I never managed to get through the first season :P Love the telltale games though and got the first comic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back