Project Black

NovaNovass said:
Holly Shit!! I laughed so hard. At the beginning I was like.... "But I like Skyrim..." And then almost feel out of my chair.
Watch all of them they are all so awesome and then there are ones of other games

NovaNovass said:
It really depends. You will have to just show me the images you might use and I will let you know what is acceptable.
This depends on what races are acceptable though ._. I'm probably making things more complicated than need be but I need to know this to find appropriate images.

@NovaNovass I'm assuming you play Skyrim if you found it that funny. You won't really get the jokes because it's just parodies of the dialogue in Skyrim. But glad I can make you laugh. ;D

Elder Scrolls Online, correct? Oblivion was the best in my opinion. Skyrim was just meh compared to the other Elder Scrolls games. But Skyrim is one of the best games I've played.

Any race is acceptable... The only thing I will not accept is anything AI. You can not hook up to a computer and control tech with your mind or anything along those lines. Anything else is really acceptable.

Yeah online. I used to go over my friends house all the time to play skyrim because I didn't have a ps3 for a long time. Then when ps4 came out I got the online one right away.

NovaNovass said:
Any race is acceptable... The only thing I will not accept is anything AI. You can not hook up to a computer and control tech with your mind or anything along those lines. Anything else is really acceptable.
Alright..I'll look for something shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back