• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

Hello! I've just finished my character sheet, but I'm open to any kind of comment or criticism. If I need to tweak some aspects, please do tell. It would be great to improve my writing!

Spiritdancer said:
Hello! I've just finished my character sheet, but I'm open to any kind of comment or criticism. If I need to tweak some aspects, please do tell. It would be great to improve my writing!
While I cannot give criticism or approval without prior discussion with Wiznibs (who is likely asleep), I can say that I am already excited to see how your character will interact with some of the others after she is accepted, lol.

@Spiritdancer

Alright, thanks to Wiznibs waking up at some ungodly hour, we have decided that Olympia is accepted! We think she's a good character who will provide a nice balance to the current cast...though there is someone planned to come along soon who may be somewhat similar, but I think it will be fine.

One thing, though. In your CS you wrote that she is attending with her dance instructor? Would this person be her current partner, and are you planning to also control them in the RP?

As of this moment, you are free to post, and (if you have read our recently updated attendance rules, which, by the looks of your Furby notebook, we will assume you have) your countdown clock will start today. Not sure if you have read through the IC, but currently we are still at the opening banquet, to which your character can be either a late entrant or perhaps someone who was just sitting somewhere further down the table this whole time and finds some excuse to join in the conversation near the head. There are several empty chairs there, at the moment, haha (take Kiefer's seat with your life in your hands).

You can also look over your character's information in our Character Information table on the 'Character Sign up' tab to make sure that everything sparkles with your intentions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh yay! I've a feeling that this is gonna be great fun. To answer your question I do intend on controlling my dance instructor in the rp however I think I'd like to find another partner to allow for some interaction?

The Character information is fine, thanks loads! :D :D I think I'll start writing a post up after school's done. I've also read through the IC.

Spiritdancer said:
Ooh yay! I've a feeling that this is gonna be great fun. To answer your question I do intend on controlling my dance instructor in the rp however I think I'd like to find another partner to allow for some interaction?
The Character information is fine, thanks loads! :D :D I think I'll start writing a post up after school's done. I've also read through the IC.
Great! Do you think you could include some information on the dance instructor in the same post as your CS? It doesn't have to be a full profile, just so we know what you might be going for since it sounds like they could be an important NPC.

Looking forward to your opening post. ( ;) )

@Pretzel Heart Oh god, you just gave me a heart attack. I'm 9/10 of the way done with my post, and I was terrified someone had posted something I was going to have to change my post to adapt to. *Takes deep breaths*

ParadoxalPaladin said:
@Pretzel Heart Oh god, you just gave me a heart attack. I'm 9/10 of the way done with my post, and I was terrified someone had posted something I was going to have to change my post to adapt to. *Takes deep breaths*
D:

Oh no...causing heart attacks certainly wasn't on my agenda (at least, not this time...)

Oh dear; here I have sat all these days wondering on the idleness of this role play, but it seems that my perceptions were flawed, for once again have notifications failed me. Woe unto them, and unto me. Having now realized that the role play has indeed been progressing, I shall attempt to post as soon as possible, likely by tomorrow night, though of course I cannot fully control nor anticipate the constant fluctuations of situation. Await me therefore, dearest friends and companions in writing; surely shall I return.

Mmkay, I posted an application for the Sea Republic Prince AND the Furby! Hope I'm not too late. .?

FinalStraw said:
Mmkay, I posted an application for the Sea Republic Prince AND the Furby! Hope I'm not too late. .?
Nope! This RP will remain open as lost as it is active! (Which will be forever)

As soon as my co-GM and I deliberate, we'll let you know about your character's acceptance status. ;)

Also welcome to RPN (^.^)

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Nope! This RP will remain open as lost as it is active! (Which will be forever)
As soon as my co-GM and I deliberate, we'll let you know about your character's acceptance status. ;)

Also welcome to RPN (^.^)

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! >_<

Currently writing, will have my post up either today or tomorrow.

By the way, @ShadyAce , are you very busy this week? I don't want to pressure you, but perhaps it would be best if you can get to the banquet

@FinalStraw

Sorry for taking a while to get back to you (schedules been a bit whack lately so hard to find time to discuss things). But your character (Tiny Ceasar) is officially accepted! As of this moment you are allowed to post in the IC. This means that your "post counter" will start today. At some point we would like to talk to you more about the Ceasar Rebellion and the fallout (if you want to use our 'Discord' Chat linked in the OP of the 'Lore' tab perhaps you could catch us both there and we could stir up some conversation). Or whatever works! ;)

As for your post, well, you can show up as a late attendee as the others who have recently joined, or, if you want to change things up a bit, I can have my character (Kiefer) meet yours and we can walk in together. I don't know, anything else you can think of is A-Ok, too.

Welcome to the RP! (^.^)

@FinalStraw Also you can check your character's section in the 'Character Information' table on the 'Character Sign-up' tab to make sure that everything is correct.

@Pretzel Heart

Thanks! >,< I'd rather interact with Kiefer before entering, if that's okay with you! Lemme work on the post, it should be up later on. Anyway, Adalberht's birthday is listed as 25 Oct while I put 5 September as the birthday xD . Other than that, I don't see any more problems!

Once again thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back