• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Power Academy (Reboot)

Um I swam in a pool...Ate before that...Also on the swim team.....wasn't doing regular baby swim so you know death to my stomach could have puked...

Just imagine puking up all the food you just ate, and then your hungry again but you have the taste of barf in your mouth so you want to brush your teeth before you eat, over all it sucks...

im sorry to hear you needed to.....*Shakes head* lets not talk about that befor im next

ClouseBlackEye said:
Just imagine puking up all the food you just ate, and then your hungry again but you have the taste of barf in your mouth so you want to brush your teeth before you eat, over all it sucks...
Eh, I've done worse. When I was younger I had a bad habit of overeating. Combine that with more eating, vomiting, eating, repeat. I had fun

Remindes me of...Um..Romens? i forgot if it were them...yea it was them

that High clases would feast and make themselfs vomite so they could eat more and repeat again and again

Yonsisac said:
Remindes me of...Um..Romens? i forgot if it were them...yea it was them
that High clases would feast and make themselfs vomite so they could eat more and repeat again and again
That is more just myth than truth

They did it in the hunger game catching fire I believe...The capitol people did at a party

Yes they did. During one if the big celebrations, everyone was given a drink to help them go to the bathroom more, so they can eat more food.

And I haven't missed anything, right?

I just Notice i did something wrong in my Power....Gona change something

done just explaning her beserk form

Yep.

Not intentionally, though. I typed in 25 as I was typing my CS, when only the first two CS's were up, and as I'm typing my CS I get an alert with your character being in room 25 and I just rolled with it.

Cayla shall make the snow balls for the war..... that will happen becuase its canada.

Oh its going to be Cayla vs. Everyone...To make it fair...Snow wars... ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back