• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Power Academy (Reboot)

ShadowedNexus said:
@TurtleGod , Our characters are gunna get along pretty well I think
I was literally just reading your character and thought "wow mine is so similar".

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my umbrella is as random as your fork.

TurtleGod said:
I was literally just reading your character and thought "wow mine is so similar".
Yeah, I'm pretty sure my umbrella is as random as your fork.
Well, they both work well for us. You're Mary Poppin's V2 and I'm the idiot that sticks forks into sockets.

*Notice None character seems to get along with solotov by reading CS*

........This is gona be hard xD

Finished a kinda WIP background story for Jed. Gotta think of something better tho xD

Sorry it's taking me so long to make my character! I've been unable to use the capacity to make a character, but hopefully sometime tomorrow or Sunday, he'll be up and ready to go school ^^

I had a semi-difficult time making my character as well, due to the fact that I had my pictures ready but whenever I tried to put them in the images derped.

DERPY IMAGES HAE THEM!

*how i imagen Mr.pinwheel to react at a conversation he no like*

7e94030740fc5be5ab4d662bafd328e7.jpg

...That moment when you realize you should've posted your CS later because after you do the wait is so painful it might actually hurt.

Another quick request. Will anyone here like to be co gm? I just need someone else that's on all the time to make sure nothing bad happens while I'm not online for some reason.

well i would not minde being it seeing im kinda always online...do if anybody whants to take it be my guest!

I'm online most of the time, got lots of time on my hands. I'd be willing to help

Also @Robin man , Probability manipulation is the ability to change the odds of something happening. The downside to it is that there has to be at least a chance of your intended result for it to happen. So you could change the chances of beating someone if you are about evenly matched, but if they are way out of you league and you have no chance whatsoever, then there is no way to change it.

Wiki Explanation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back