• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Power Academy (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Robin man]Alright everyone, I need all of your opinions on this. Should we let gogojojo in or not?

[/QUOTE]
Short answer? No.

Long answer? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I'm just gunna go undecided for the vote. I have no particular leanings toward either choice. So unless all of the last 3 are for allowing, that's majority

well i wont vote but i bet that is enough to tell.

You know what i hate? wen you have a idea and sudently you forget...............

I HAD A IDEA FOR NAT FOR HE BACKGROUND!

i did say some part in the CS That the reson of her Power is her father and i had something pland i dam FORGOT!

I deleted my character.

I have very high personal standards and my character felt sloppy. I want to redo him but better.

Meowfyre said:
I deleted my character.
I have very high personal standards and my character felt sloppy. I want to redo him but better.
O-o alright...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe me it doesn't have to do with what you said. I decided to do it while rereading it and deciding on a fundamental level I disliked it. Read your post after I deleted it : p

Meowfyre said:
Believe me it doesn't have to do with what you said. I decided to do it while rereading it and deciding on a fundamental level I disliked it. Read your post after I deleted it : p
Thank god. I was worried I had offended you or something.

I once was in an rp where someones cs's was criticized once by the GM for some stuff, this GM was commenting on all the CS's and ways they could be improved, he deleted his CS and quit then and there complaining about how if he got even slight criticism he would hate himself.

ShadowedNexus said:
I once was in an rp where someones cs's was criticized once by the GM for some stuff, this GM was commenting on all the CS's and ways they could be improved, he deleted his CS and quit then and there complaining about how if he got even slight criticism he would hate himself.
Hmmm, last time I checked nobody's perfect...

Yoh and hazza people. I just wanted to put this down here: I honestly would prefer sharing a room with someone in the RP. So if you don't mind having my character around, send me a PM and hopefully we can work something out. If that doesn't work out, I'll just make ma' own room.

Also, while reading through the profile: @StoneWolf18 there seems to be something wrong with your picture. Just thought I'd give you a headsup. Maybe it's just me? :/

Hey now that you say room Gosp that remindes me somthing thanks xD

@Meowfyre are you sure you wana be roomate with Solotov? i know you said challange accepted but dont whant you not enjoying the RP because of that :/ so are you sure? If you dont whant to you dont have to because of just a chalange.

Meowfyre said:
Yes.
It'll be

fun
Alright alright xD Just making sure you whanted to is all!

I dont get something is wrong with my S Key :/ Like wen i write it doent appear ometime

Now im curiue...what is the max player per room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back