• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Power Academy (Reboot)

Oh....sooooo....seems your character is not smart eather xD ?

yea.....suck at english :/

Yonsisac said:
Oh....sooooo....seems your character is not smart eather xD ?
yea.....suck at english :/
It's not that he's not smart, he just likes doing it. Electricity based character FTW

ShadowedNexus said:
It's a fork
Yes but if your character has something to do with electricity, it's an amazing conductor. Not only that, but can be deadly if charged with enough volts then stabbing someone, It could stop there heart. Killing them instantly.

So IMO, it's a bit OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StoneWolf18 said:
Yes but if your character has something to do with electricity, it's an amazing conductor. Not only that, but can be deadly if charged with enough volts then stabbing someone, It could stop there heart. Killing them instantly.
So IMO, it's a bit OP.

Nah, he doesn't do anything too violent. He is too busy sticking it into power sockets for fun.

ShadowedNexus said:
Nah, he doesn't do anything too violent. He is too busy sticking it into power sockets for fun.
WAIT. Does it smell of roast beef?

(I'm assuming no one will get the reference)

ShadowedNexus said:
I find that funny.

It's like, for example, someone has a sword as big as a skyscraper... And lets it fall.

TurtleGod said:
I find that funny.
It's like, for example, someone has a sword as big as a skyscraper... And lets it fall.
Nevermind the fact that it's so large, how do you just "let it fall."

ShadowedNexus said:
Nevermind the fact that it's so large, how do you just "let it fall."
You hold it, and then you just let go of it.

According to the laws of physics, it should fall down.

TurtleGod said:
You hold it, and then you just let go of it.

According to the laws of physics, it should fall down.
That's like saying I accidentally pressed the sealed button that activated a nuke in a populated city.

Have a look at Cayla....Hope you like her....Just imagine she's in a dress and you'll see the inner girl shine!

Yeah no kidding lol, and I'm loving the current characters we have. Speaking of which, I need to talk to gogojojo or whatever his name

Gogojojololococo?

I saw him in the produce section, slapping paper buttocks.

jk jk

...Deepest apologies.

.....I wonder if some one DOSE room with her O-O....brave...brave indeed.....do i dont think that will happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back