• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeSchool (Pokehuman RP)

"Hey!" Luxray exclaimed while running back with bags of sandwiches for the each of us.  "So sorry it took so long there was a big line back there." Luxray handed one sandwich to Garchomp and smiled then handed one to Glaceon. "I hope you guys enjoy it I should've probably asked what you guys would've liked in your sandwich before I started running" Luxray set one out for himself and sighed taking a bite out of the sandwich.

Luxray helps her up with her shoulder around me "hop on one foot back to nurse chansey I'll help you there, and that's not an option your leg is clearly hurting you bad"

@Katie Jensen

"Oh I'm from Sinnoh back down in Leaf town. Where would you be from?" Luxray asked trying to be polite.

Garchomp shakes her head "it was surprisingly mild. At night the sky looked beautiful and I would stare at the stars for ages" 

Luxray smiled happily "That reminds me of the Lake that I have there it was beautiful as well the water clear and was like crystal and that day I will not forget the strong holler of that pokehuman.  Why don't I visit you sometime I wouldn't mine seeing the stars with you."  

"Yeah that is pretty strange hahah everybody hated me near the lake for a month after I electrocuted the water just to see all the magikarp pop out!" Luxray chuckled and turned my head to look at you. I was a shinx when that happened,  what happened when you were...you know a Gible?" Luxray realized after he said that he was talking a little to much and started to act little weird and hyper.

@Katie Jensen

Garchomp laughs "I was just as clumsy. I used to hide in walls and jump out at people. Sometimes I'd fall over and one time I fell off a cliff and landed in a lake...fun times really" she laughs again, no one ever wanted to hear about her

@DollarBill

Luxray laughed as well, "well I'm not sure to feel sorry for now you or the people you jumped out at hahah that sure did sound fun though...Hey I think that's the center over there." Luxray pointed at the building.

@Katie Jensen

"may I please go with you...y-your just so c-cute...I-I mean!!! I need somebody to talk to that's all, r-really!" Luxray looked down embarrassed just realizing what he studdered out loud.

@DollarBill

Glaceon came up behind him "aww you think Garchomp's cute? So do I, but your not meant to know that yet, I mean geez If you did boy I'd be in... shit, I shouldn't have told you that"

Luxray turns his head slightly as he glares back at Glaceon with devilish looking eyes.  Static of electricity was visible that went from the top of his head to his feet. 

@pixelated

"h-hey my mouth slipped  I-I didn't mean it!" Luxray suddenly got all nervous trying not to embarrass himself in front of Garchomp

@pixelated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back