• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeSchool (Pokehuman RP)

Garchomp laughs as the static does nothing to her "jeez guys you're making me blush, but maybe save the fighting for later?" she smiles at the pair two new friends already? I'm loving this place so far

@DollarBill

@pixelated

Name: Dragonair

Type: Dragon

Dislikes: Sour stuff, rude people

Sex: Girl

Crush: Not yet

Personality: Nice, helpful, trustworthy

Appearance:
fa15e72c06d5c1c18c744ecacda178fa.jpg

Theme: (Optional) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sylveon

Type: Fairy

Dislikes: Bullies, spicy food

Sex: Girl

Crush: Not yet

Personality: Bubbly, sweet, energetic, loyal

Appearance:
0da1cc14b8206222a9cf95cdbc761579.jpg

Theme: watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA

@Katie Jensen

"nah I'm good besides I just think your cute I don't have crush on you though.." Luxray said feeling drowsy also not realizing she was joking

"a-are you ok? I'm really sorry" Luxray felt worried that she would cry and of course he doesn't want that.

Garchomp smiles at the two and shakes her head. She begins humming a soft, melodic tune that seems to calm everyone down. She carries on with the tune and as she finishes it she wipes tears from her eyes and smiles again

@DollarBill

@pixelated

Luxray sighed and got up "I'm going back to my room I'll see you later ok" Luxray started to make his way toward the door and stopped near Glaceon and turned to her "take good care of Garchomp make sure she gets better alright" Luxray said as he patted her head and walked back to his dorm.

@pixelated

@Katie Jensen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back