• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeSchool (Pokehuman RP)

Shaymin sat on the ground next to the battle arena growing flowers around her self meanwhile lopunny paced back and forth muttering about people going to be late. The battle arena was a massive building behind the main school building 

after running around every corner umbreon realized the battle arena is not in the school "hmm maybe its outside somewhere" he headed to the entrance of the school

Garchomp laughs "I could carry you on my back if you really wanted...you'd just have to hold on" she takes a deep breath and gets back into her starting position and gets ready to run

Glaceon ran until she could see the battle arena she was getting tired and running out of breath quickly, she stopped only a few meters from the building, She knelt on the ground and tried to catch her breath

Garchomp sprints past Glaceon and takes a hard corner "see ya later Slowpoke!" she yells as she runs down another corridor, she runs down some steps and bursts through the main doors outside. She sees the main school building and carries on past it seeing the large building behind the school.

Garchomp sprints past Glaceon and takes a hard corner "see ya later Slowpoke!" she yells as she runs down another corridor, she runs down some steps and bursts through the main doors outside. She sees the main school building and carries on past it seeing the large building behind the school.

Glaceon just knelt there tired "C'mon Garchomp... You know I can't run that fast... besides... I'm not a Slowpoke... I'm a Glaceon..."

Lopunny saw the teacher walk into the arena and instantly ran to him aasking if they were doing practical he nodded saying yes and that lopunny and shaymin would go first lopunny ran to her side as shaymin slowly walked to hers waiting to be told to begin

Garchomp skids to a halt in the arena and raises her hand "present! I got lost and wasn't sure where to go so we went looking for people and then we didn't know where to go so I just ran around looking for this place and I found it by chance and the running made me hungry..." Garchomp takes a deep breath after speaking quickly without pausing. She looks around and sees Lopunny and Shaymin

Garchomp skids to a halt in the arena and raises her hand "present! I got lost and wasn't sure where to go so we went looking for people and then we didn't know where to go so I just ran around looking for this place and I found it by chance and the running made me hungry..." Garchomp takes a deep breath after speaking quickly without pausing. She looks around and sees Lopunny and Shaymin

Glaceon arrived a little later "present and accounted for..." she panted "thanks for that by the way..." she said not looking at Garchomp, Glaceon sat on a bench and began drinking a soda

The teacher said to begin vlads and explaned to the new comers that we were doing practical class to see where we were at theb signelimg to lopunny and shaymin to start.

Lopunny instantly ran at shaymin hoping to hit her with her powerful ears only to be slaped away by a vine. The flowers on the sides of shaymins head started to glow. Lopunny jumped into the ground digging around shaymin no knowing where she was lifted herself on a leaf away from the ground letting lopunny jump out of the ground only to crash into the floor then her vine grabbed lopunny and lifted her off the ground and put her back down on her side again waiting for her to attack again.

untitled_by_shadowfollowed-d91kbzb.jpg

Name: Giratina

Type: Dragon /:Ghost

Dislikes: Healthy stuff, being alone  [ he doesn't admit it ], bullies 

Sex: Male 

Crush: He always liked Shaymin,  but is beyond scared to tell her

Personality: Gentle, lonely,  humble, timid, slightly shy, kind

Appearance: ^

Theme: -

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Giratina

Type: Dragon /:Ghost

Dislikes: Healthy stuff, being alone  [ he doesn't admit it ], bullies 

Sex: Male 

Crush: He always liked Shaymin,  but is beyond scared to tell her

Personality: Gentle, lonely,  humble, timid, slightly shy, kind

Appearance: ^

Theme: -

AWWWWWW also accepted xP

Garchomp turns to Glaceon and bows her head "sorry about that...you know, we are doing a battle class so if you want you could be my battle partner and you could get revenge" Garchomp grins, she never passed up the opportunity to battle, even if she was at a type disadvantage.

@pixelated

Garchomp turns to Glaceon and bows her head "sorry about that...you know, we are doing a battle class so if you want you could be my battle partner and you could get revenge" Garchomp grins, she never passed up the opportunity to battle, even if she was at a type disadvantage.

@pixelated

"Alright that sounds good to me" Glaceon said smiling up at Garchomp "you know your gonna lose right?"

[ thank you!  >3 < ]

Giratina stood in the  corner of the battle arena,  listening to some kids in the distance.  He heard them callinh him a freak and how he didn't belong in this world. Giratina sighed, pulling out a notebook and started to draw,  spotting Shaymin out the corner of his eye. Every part of him wanted to go over, but he couldn't make his self do so.  Suddenly,  a group of kids came over ." Hey..look guys, isn't this freak suppose  to be banished from this world or something? "

" Most definitely,  just look at him..he looks like a alien or something. Kinda messed up like that world of his." One of the boys grabbed his notebook.

Giratina couldn't take their reading anymore and ran off somewhere on the other side of the arena, making a small portal to his world. He sat on a floating rock not even knowing that he left the portal open 

Shaymin in the middle of the fight had seen some kids bulling a guy distracted by this lopunny was able to land a massive blow of her cheek sending her flying and then crashing into the floor dazed she tryed to get back up and fight but lopunny pinned her down until teacher called the fight lopunnys win. 

Shaymin slowly wandered over to the group of kids "what were you doing ?" She asked she dident make eye contact with any of them and looked very weak.

[ thank you!  >3 < ]

Giratina stood in the  corner of the battle arena,  listening to some kids in the distance.  He heard them callinh him a freak and how he didn't belong in this world. Giratina sighed, pulling out a notebook and started to draw,  spotting Shaymin out the corner of his eye. Every part of him wanted to go over, but he couldn't make his self do so.  Suddenly,  a group of kids came over ." Hey..look guys, isn't this freak suppose  to be banished from this world or something? "

" Most definitely,  just look at him..he looks like a alien or something. Kinda messed up like that world of his." One of the boys grabbed his notebook.

Giratina couldn't take their reading anymore and ran off somewhere on the other side of the arena, making a small portal to his world. He sat on a floating rock not even knowing that he left the portal open 

"Alright that sounds good to me" Glaceon said smiling up at Garchomp "you know your gonna lose right?"

@pixelated

Shaymin in the middle of the fight had seen some kids bulling a guy distracted by this lopunny was able to land a massive blow of her cheek sending her flying and then crashing into the floor dazed she tryed to get back up and fight but lopunny pinned her down until teacher called the fight lopunnys win. 

Shaymin slowly wandered over to the group of kids "what were you doing ?" She asked she dident make eye contact with any of them and looked very weak.

Glaceon was also quite curious, "Wait here Garchomp" She said before following Shaymin "Hey Shaymin class is over here!" she called out to her

Giratina was cailmed down some, leaving his world after a while.  Avoiding the group,  but saw shaymin with them now

" huh? Why do you care shaymin.  We where just talking to that monster." The boy rolled his eyes

"Talking?"shaymin asked hearing herself being called she turned letting a couple seeds fall onto the floor before walkingback to class as the teacher asked the next two to come up to fight.

Giratina was cailmed down some, leaving his world after a while.  Avoiding the group,  but saw shaymin with them now

" huh? Why do you care shaymin.  We where just talking to that monster." The boy rolled his eyes

Glaceon was also quite curious, "Wait here Garchomp" She said before following Shaymin "Hey Shaymin class is over here!" she called out to her

Garchomp raises her hand "choose me! Choose me! I wanna battle!" Garchomp had heard that school was a good place to learn battling techniques and she wanted to be the best at battling

@TheAnimeRabbit

The teacher laughed saying the two of them could fight.

shaymin sat alone reading an old book she seemed to be around half way through. Meanwhile lopunny was wishing the two going up good luck.

Garchomp unzips her jacket and throws it to the side as she does armblades extend from her wrists "with these babies I can reach mach speed" she grins as she takes her position on the field

@pixelated

Garchomp raises her hand "choose me! Choose me! I wanna battle!" Garchomp had heard that school was a good place to learn battling techniques and she wanted to be the best at battling

@TheAnimeRabbit

Glaceon took the far end of the arena "Since I've got the advantage here, you can go first" Glaceon said waiting for Garchomp to make her move

Last edited by a moderator:
Garchomp begins sprinting towards Glaceon in a zigzag pattern, at the last second she straightens up, jumps in the air and brings her arm blade down on Glaceon, the blade now glowing bright white

Users who are viewing this thread

Back