[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

In route 1. Wasn't too sure because the way the sentences are

written are confusing. Also, is it okay for one player to say the actions of other player's character?

Shasyu said:
In route 1. Wasn't too sure because the way the sentences are
written are confusing. Also, is it okay for one player to say the actions of other player's character?
Only with permission. Link me cause I couldn't find it. Where you role playing with someone

Shasyu said:
Did Jolt just...die?
Nope. Just knocked out. ;)

Speaking of which, how is healing handled? Do I have to go all the way back to the city thread for the pokemon center? It's not that bad here, but in the routes where you need to post 20 paragraphs to pass, I could see this getting tedious.

@DemonKitten @NoviceOfRoleplay

Toogee said:
Nope. Just knocked out. ;)
Speaking of which, how is healing handled? Do I have to go all the way back to the city thread for the pokemon center? It's not that bad here, but in the routes where you need to post 20 paragraphs to pass, I could see this getting tedious.

@DemonKitten @NoviceOfRoleplay
No, just add that to your thread post

Hello! I am really interested in joining this here wonderfully crafted Pokemon RP, so I am wondering if you guys are still accepting. If so, could you possibly explain the dice roll meaning for choosing a starter? If there's a specific tutorial for that then I do apologize for asking this. New to the whole archive thing and dice rolls. Bum Bear Noob alert ;-;.

Okay, thanks @DemonKitten

Also, @NoviceOfRoleplay , sorry to bother, but are you busy?

Just curious, because Ayari can't progress without a response

and you kind of left me with a random subplot.

Apologies if you are, I just wanted to be sure because its a few days.

Poor Ellen's probably waiting for a superhero to rescue her. Like Zubatman(B')

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back